DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

My+reaction+when+feels+trip+time_4ccdcb_4824097.gif

MoS was :nthat:

Last edited:
Same people said that about Ant Man I bet...If Marvel sees that Aquaman can profit heavily then I dont see why they wouldnt, maybe especially after IM, Cap, Thor end their string of movies. The only thing is, Namor literally is from Atlantis too. Ant Man however has been more well known but who knows what property Marvel goes with after Phase 4.

Last edited:
Of course it's about the DCEU. That's what the thread title says. There's no tangents. It is what it is. Like you guys don't enjoy dumping on these films and have little interest in them to begin with. :lol:
So like I thought. You want it to be one way but it's not. Believe w/e you like but don't be surprised when you're called out on that bull **** cuz young and prove it.

Watch Marvel put out Namor right after seeing Aquaman be successful haha
Nah.

Licensing issues, plus a Major movie is like DC deciding to do a solo for Metron. There's only so much material and only so much of a point.

I can see an Avenger movie with him in it but that about it

I only got a slight interest and am not a Namor fan though. Feel free to post who should be cast as him in the MCU thread.

Same people said that about Ant Man
Nobody wanted or asked for a Ant-Man mlvie.except for cb Ant-Men fans and half of them jumped ship when it was Lang and not Pym. Yeah the movie was good and ppl generally have feel good approach to it but it's far from a great superhero movie and did not take in the dough for Marvel.

What is there to disagree on in the Marvel thread? 

Which movies suck, which ones don't, who should play who? Why do they waste villains, Blank Actor was wasted, etc.
lamekilla being wrong, thinking he's right taking credit for stuff, etc.

Last edited:
I wish blade 3 didn't happen and they continued to make movies like 1 & 2.

Man Blade 3 is one of the worst comic book films ever made and the real kick in the teeth is that it came after Blade 2, which was a solid improvement on the already good Blade.

Watch Marvel put out Namor right after seeing Aquaman be successful haha

Naah. Makes more sense to make him the antagonist for an Avengers or some other team-up film and then have him join the team.

Blade 2 was awesome. Storyline had logical structure and you immediately know this is GDT's work.

Last edited:
Those infected vampires were vicious. Killed ip man and most of the blood pack. ron pearlman had one of the weirdest beards i've ever seen.

Last edited:
It's the go-to formula that's easy to write/direct.

Rinse and repeat for future films.

Warner/DC absolutely ruined the movie, & opportunity by allowing David Ayer to write & direct :x :smh:

wasted potential.

Last edited:
Of course it's about the DCEU. That's what the thread title says. There's no tangents. It is what it is. Like you guys don't enjoy dumping on these films and have little interest in them to begin with. :lol:
So like I thought. You want it to be one way but it's not. Believe w/e you like but don't be surprised when you're called out on that bull **** cuz young and prove it.

I want it to be one way? Everyone already acknowledged how bad this thread got during the release of BVS and SS. It wouldn't even be a discussion if it wasn't the case.

It was even bad before BVS came out. So much that RFX and KingdomFlatbush had these classic posts.

this thread is going to be disgustingly unreadable once this film comes out :x

I wish I could go back in time like the Flash and warn RFX. :rofl:

"You were right about them!"

Last edited:
Man I been behind cuz I haven't been on NT that much this week but just skimming through the last couple of pages has been comedy.

There is no bias against DC. If you guys want ppl to stop bashing DC then they should just put out better movies. Simple.

If anything, the bias is on the DC side because any criticism is pretty much just dismissed as marvel fanboy ism. There's not even any discussion involved.

It just goes straight to 'You a hater. You hating cuz it doesn't follow the marvel formula. DC is doing something new. You hate everything dc.' Pick one. Lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom