DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

I want it to be one way?
All that ppl want DC to fail, ppl have a bias against DC was bull **** and you supported it with nothing.

You want it to be that way but it's not, but like I said you ain't the only one. That whole bull **** narrative did not start with you. Those ppl are ghost right now.

Notice it's never anybody who also didn't like the movie claiming other ppl who didn't like it have a bias and hate DC and want them to fail or you're just following what critics say or hated the movie before they saw it and then hated it after seeing it. That's a bunch of petty **** by disgruntled lames who can't fathom someone having their own opinion

Everyone already acknowledged how bad this thread got during the release of BVS and SS.
Those were opinions. Just because ppl don't like the direction of the thread doesn't make it a fact that ppl have a bias against DC.

Using that cop out is just a sign that some of y'all can't accept ppl having a different opinion than you and feel strongly about it.

Its childish as **** and a grip of y'all act like it's a legit stance. Boggles the mind.

It was even bad before BVS came out. So much that RFX and KingdomFlatbush had these classic posts.
You do know this isn't a fact right? :lol:

Just because ppl agree with you doesn't make what you're saying right. Its still bull ****. I mean they said that and? If there was some "classic post" about how this thread is gonna be digustingly filled with DC apologists all with a bias for DC trying to discredit anybody that doesn't like any of these movies be anymore accurate or truthful?

So like I said there is no bias on either side as far as I can tell, just ppl who like/love the movies and ppl who dislike/hate them.

To phrase it a different way, this is like somebody being hyped for the Nets season. Season starts and they start losing. That person still has hope (movie fan) but then the Nets go on a 30 game losing streak (string of bad movies) and that person becomes fed up and pessimistic towards the Nets' chances of reaching .500 or making the playoffs (making good movies again). That person does not have a bias towards the Nets. They don't actually hate the Nets, they just want the Nets to win. They're just really disappointed.

Even in S&T you don't see groups of posters constantly ******** on the Pelicans or Sixers when they're not even fans of those teams. It's a waste of time.

So yeah, this whole you have a negative opinion of a movie that I don't agree with therefore you hate and have a bias towards the entire studio/shared universe will always remain bull ****. LeBron (or insert any player) haters have no issue with making themselves known.

Ah someone made that got excited for a sec
DC just gonna start putting speech bubbles in their movies now? :lol:

Last edited:
Man I been behind cuz I haven't been on NT that much this week but just skimming through the last couple of pages has been comedy.

There is no bias against DC. If you guys want ppl to stop bashing DC then they should just put out better movies. Simple.

If anything, the bias is on the DC side because any criticism is pretty much just dismissed as marvel fanboy ism. There's not even any discussion involved.

It just goes straight to 'You a hater. You hating cuz it doesn't follow the marvel formula. DC is doing something new. You hate everything dc.' Pick one. Lol
View media item 2133798

Um what is that?
nerd.gif
I want to see this so badly lol. Jeffrey Dean Morgan even said he's open to play Thomas Wayne's Batman

Man I been behind cuz I haven't been on NT that much this week but just skimming through the last couple of pages has been comedy.

There is no bias against DC. If you guys want ppl to stop bashing DC then they should just put out better movies. Simple.

If anything, the bias is on the DC side because any criticism is pretty much just dismissed as marvel fanboy ism. There's not even any discussion involved.

It just goes straight to 'You a hater. You hating cuz it doesn't follow the marvel formula. DC is doing something new. You hate everything dc.' Pick one. Lol

You don't post I'm here for hella long and the first thing you wanna comment on the same typical ******** and yet you call us bias. Legit you don't talk about anything else but how YOU the one being hated on. Man go somewhere this **** beyond played at this point.

What's funny is there are a bunch of us talking about the movies, the future, the **** we like and only two people for the last few latest going back and forth but you again wanna just come and stand on your soapbox made of sand. Like do y'all enjoy this circle jerk you do? :lol:

like I wouldn't I even come at your neck like that but you specifically chose to talk that dumb tired Schlick over EVERYTHING else we been talking about :rolleyes

You don't post I'm here for hella long and the first thing you wanna comment on the same typical ******** and yet you call us bias. Legit you don't talk about anything else but how YOU the one being hated on. Man go somewhere this **** beyond played at this point.

What's funny is there are a bunch of us talking about the movies, the future, the **** we like and only two people for the last few latest going back and forth but you again wanna just come and stand on your soapbox made of sand. Like do y'all enjoy this circle jerk you do? :lol:

like I wouldn't I even come at your neck like that but you specifically chose to talk that dumb tired Schlick over EVERYTHING else we been talking about :rolleyes

They spend sooooooooooooo much energy/posts in a thread about films they don't even like (or watch) tellin everybody else every day how much these movies suck. :lol:

Weirdest damn thing I've ever seen.

How would the thread be dead far from it, thread been Gucci. Those posters it's choose not talk about anything fine that's one them, but the circle jerk gets soooooooo played. But plenty of people talking other ****, me, Slighted, Noble, Raider, Flatbush etc etc.

Again those posts tend to get overshadowed by a dude writing three pages in one post :lol:

That's why I said it would be dead. People respond and write to each other for pages and pages. Plus no cbm thread has people all happy and hugging. Has a mix of people trashing stuff and pointig out what they like. The dc show threads are lit too. We post how dumb they are sometimes but people don't get mad.

That's why I said it would be dead. People respond and write to each other for pages and pages. Plus no cbm thread has people all happy and hugging. Has a mix of people trashing stuff and pointig out what they like. The dc show threads are lit too. We post how dumb they are sometimes but people don't get mad.

If those people didn't post then it's dead to you is on you bruh, but the thread been lit with plenty of talk and jokes and ******** beyond the same two people arguing cmon now.

All I'm reading? It's not all I'm reading. It only applies to those situations. I'm not making generalizations. Nothing wrong with having a bias. How come people can say @Paulwest1985 blindly likes everything in the DCEU, but it's not possible for anyone to be the opposite?

Like my man Batfleck said in BVS, "If there's even a 1% chance, then we have to take it as an absolute certainty!" I don't have to prove anything. It's what people want to admit. Admitting to not liking DC might make s****** on it look worse. It's like when racists tell people, "I don't hate black people, but..."
So much negativity towards the DCEU. Oh well. All I know is that SS is still thriving and will continue to thrive for the coming weeks.

Last edited:
Jay Hernandez Wants to Come Back as El Diablo in SUICIDE SQUAD Sequel

If you’ve already seen Suicide Squad, then read ahead.

If not, I am about to get into some major spoiler territory regarding El Diablo.
El Diablo was one of my favorite characters in Suicide Squad. The character has a very dark past and he did some terrible, unforgivable things, but he redeems himself in the end by sacrificing himself to save his team. Since El Diablo does die at the end of the film, it might be hard for Hernandez to return. Apparently, the actor didn’t know his character was going to bite the dust. In an interview with ComicBook.com he said:

“It was interesting, because there were some changes that happened later on. I didn’t know that’s how the end was going to happen, early on. For me, it was important to make it good, make it impressive, and go out in a blaze of glory. Ultimately, I think it worked to give it some meaning, some emotional weight to the end of the story.”
I thought it is was the perfect end for the character, but Hernandez hints that we may not have seen the last of him.

"Of course there is [a chance he could return]! I’m not saying anything, just that it’s a possibility.”
Anything is possible in the comic book world. If Superman can be brought back to life then so can El Diablo. But sometimes characters should stay dead so that the emotional weight of their sacrifice is real. El Diablo was set up to be the sympathetic moral center of the team. During one of the more emotional scenes of the film, he tells the story of how he accidentally killed his family with his powerful abilities. When talking about that scene Hernandez said:

“It was the scene I was most focused on. I wanted to make sure, because a lot of the story hinges on that moment. It’s the moment the Squad is sort of galvanized. Before that, it’s a bunch of just random people and everybody has their own goal and direction, they hate each other, some are plotting to kill each other. After that, they sit down and they realize this is it, this is their shot or not, and they decide to do the honorable thing. I think part of why that happens is the opening up of Diablo, who has been closed off for the whole movie up to that point. It was a pivotal moment, and a really important scene for me.”
Then the character went out in a blaze of glory to protect his team and help save the world. As much as I liked the character, I think El Diablo should stay dead so his sacrifice really means something. What do you think?

http://geektyrant.com/news/jay-hernandez-wants-to-come-back-as-el-diablo-in-suicide-squad-sequel

Spoilers still necessary?

At this point, if you ain't seen it, you probably don't want to see and could care less about spoilers...?

I say give el Diablo a Netflix series. Plot is that he somehow comes back and decides to use his new found freedom to search for ways to get his suicide squad friends out and also maybe return and make amends with his past gang life. Use that as a way to introduce e more minority heroes etc

I'd watch a series with him and would love to see him return for another film. He's that big gun the team needs to get them out of tight spots. Enjoyed his actor's performance.

Back
Top Bottom