DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

For the next gl movie they should just say hal jordan died along with everyone else in the first movie.

For the next gl movie they should just say hal jordan died along with everyone else in the first movie.
Nahhhh, keep Mark Strong as Sinestro. Such a great fit 
happy.gif

They probably won't keep Mark Strong, even with how good he was, just so they can separate the new film from the old one.

Since Lex was taken, Mark Strong could make a dope Mr. Freeze. I think Guy Pearce could make a good Sinestro.

Whenever I think of Mr. Freeze, I always am reminded of that darn Batman Forever movie [emoji]128514[/emoji]

just going off of what Wikipedia has, MOS had $225 mill and BvS had $250 mill

Does green lantern count in that or no?
- which had a 200 mill budget
Oh I would hope not or at least be way better.
No it's not but it's a good indicator which movies the studios have any faith in.

Maybe due to the lack of it there won't be that much interference.

Although GL was suppose to be their "Iron Man" :lol: that epically failed so that makes some sense of the budget.

I actually enjoyed GL until the third act. Gave Parallax the Galactus treatment
mean.gif
 Didn't even learn that lesson from Fox...

Last edited:
Whenever I think of Mr. Freeze, I always am reminded of that darn Batman Forever movie [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Mr. Freeze wasn't in Batman Forever. That was Riddler, played by Jim Carrey, and Two-Face, played by Tommy Lee Jones. Mr. Freeze, Poison Ivy, and Bane were in Batman and Robin.

Last edited:
Mr. Freeze wasn't in Batman Forever. That was Riddler, played by Jim Carrey, and Two-Face, played by Tommy Lee Jones. Mr. Freeze, Poison Ivy, and Bane were in Batman and Robin.

Oops you right! Both were turrible tho [emoji]128553[/emoji]

Leto not happy with WB and odds of returning as the Joker is on the decline?

Jared Leto has made it clear that he was upset to find out that so many of his scenes as The Joker were cut from Suicide Squad, and during a Q&A with fans this weekend at "Camp Mars" (a meet up of sorts for fans of his band Thirty Seconds to Mars), the Oscar winner made his dissatisfaction clear. While we don't have the actual quotes, one fan on Tumblr (via Batman-News) summarised his thoughts:

"He was very honest about the film this weekend; his disappointment in what he’s learned of the theatrical cut (he’s still not seen the film); feeling sort of tricked into being a part of something that had been pitched to him very differently; thinking it would’ve been more artistic than what it became; feeling overwhelmed by the hate regarding the look and choices."

As if to further stick it to Warner Bros., Leto went on to talk about how his contract with the studio prohibits him from dangerous activities like rock climing, something he shares pictures of a fair bit on social media. His thoughts on what they think about that? "F*ck ’em!"

Willshot holding back  :lol:

Man, she's so :evil:

Oops you right! Both were turrible tho [emoji]128553[/emoji]
. Gotta stop you there. Batnan Forever was a surprisingly solid movie in hindsight for what it was going for. It's goofy, over the top, with Val Kilmer playing Bruce Wayne so straight faced in a crazy world it just works.

Batman and robin did indeed suck

Last edited:

Jared Leto has made it clear that he was upset to find out that so many of his scenes as The Joker were cut from Suicide Squad, and during a Q&A with fans this weekend at "Camp Mars" (a meet up of sorts for fans of his band Thirty Seconds to Mars), the Oscar winner made his dissatisfaction clear. While we don't have the actual quotes, one fan on Tumblr (via Batman-News) summarised his thoughts:

"He was very honest about the film this weekend; his disappointment in what he’s learned of the theatrical cut (he’s still not seen the film); feeling sort of tricked into being a part of something that had been pitched to him very differently; thinking it would’ve been more artistic than what it became; feeling overwhelmed by the hate regarding the look and choices."

As if to further stick it to Warner Bros., Leto went on to talk about how his contract with the studio prohibits him from dangerous activities like rock climing, something he shares pictures of a fair bit on social media. His thoughts on what they think about that? "F*ck ’em!"

Interesting

Wow :lol:

When it rains it pours. I was thinking they don't have him a multi movie contract but apparently there is some contract and there activities prohibited. Plus whole thing sounds like he could walk.

Going off that other rumor of what Joker scenes were cut I can see how he was sold a different movie.

That 3 Jokers in the movieverse just got stronger.

Funny that Leto also hasn't seen the movie either :lol:

Tumblr is a legit source though.
:lol:

Pages from now the same posters will be complaining about ppl reacting with negative posts about a rumor that isn't positive which is suppose to prove more bias and wanting DC to fail conveniently forgetting who posted it.

Last edited:
That 3 Jokers in the movieverse just got stronger.

Wait they are doing the think from the comic? That thing that hasn't been talked about since it was introduced in Rebirth?!?!
There was a vid posted about how it could work for the movies. A lot of it focused on what Leto's Joker would be and how it fits though.

Plus Johns is more involved with the movies so I can see him trying it here since I highly doubt it's getting addressed in the comics soon.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom