DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Nobody wants to see that 3 Jokers nonsense on film :smh: People aren't even trying to see that foolishness in the comics :smh:

Mr. Freeze wasn't in Batman Forever. That was Riddler, played by Jim Carrey, and Two-Face, played by Tommy Lee Jones. Mr. Freeze, Poison Ivy, and Bane were in Batman and Robin.

Oops you right! Both were turrible tho [emoji]128553[/emoji]
. Gotta stop you there. Batnan Forever was a surprisingly solid movie in hindsight for what it was going for. It's goofy, over the top, with Val Kilmer playing Bruce Wayne so straight faced in a crazy world it just works.

Batman and robin did indeed suck

Was just about to say the same thing. Batman Forever is pretty damn good in my opinion. It clashes with the typical portrayal of Batman with some of the imagery they chose to use, such as the Batmobile:

View media item 2135501
but I actually enjoyed all of that and still think that both villains were entertaining. There's a reason that it was Batman and Robin that killed the old franchise.

Last edited:
^ And then Batkilmer's goofy face --
laugh.gif

Last edited:
CONFIRMED: JUSTICE LEAGUE's Ray Fisher Will Return As Cyborg In THE FLASH

According to Variety, Ray Fisher will indeed be returning as Cyborg to team-up with Ezra Miller's Flash in 2018. There are no details as to how involved Cyborg will be in the film's overall storyline, but we should at least expect to see him make a brief appearance in the Warner Bros. picture as a supporting character. Cyborg's role in The Flash also hints at the possibility of seeing other members of the Justice League and DC Film Universe showing up in each other's standalone films.

Nobody wants to see that 3 Jokers nonsense on film :smh: People aren't even trying to see that foolishness in the comics :smh:
You gotta keep in mind they'll try their best to get great actors.

Adrian Brody, Jake Gyllenhaal, Nic Cage etc. :lol:

When I first heard of it I was like w/e that doesn't make sense but they're ******* up that comic universe anyway with rebirth and new52. In the movies it just could be easier.

Last edited:
Rumors from 4chan via Reddit:

Wonder Woman- June 2nd, 2017
Justice League- November 17th, 2017
The Flash- April 13th, 2018
Aquaman- July 27th, 2018
Man of Steel 2- October 5th, 2018
Shazam- April 5th, 2019
Batman- June 14th, 2019
Suicide Squad 2- November 1st, 2019
New Gods- April 3rd, 2020
Green Lantern Corps- July 24th, 2020
Justice League II- October 2nd, 2020

Top candidates to direct Man of Steel 2 are Doug Liman, J.J Abrams and Edgar Wright.

Top candidates to direct Shazam are Sam Raimi and Shawn Levy.

New Gods will be directed by George Miller.

Alfonso Cuaron is on talks to direct Green Lantern Corps.

Patty Jenkins might direct Justice League II.

David Ayer will direct Suicide Squad 2.

Warner Bros will be making casting and film announcements for their films in early September.

Ocean Master will be in Aquaman but Black Manta will be the main villain. Ocean Master is being saved for a later film.

Deathstroke will be in Suicide Squad 2.

Multiple TV shows that connect to the DCEU have been discussed. Titans and Secret Six are the top candidates.

Last edited:
New Gods and George Miller only thing I'd be hyped about.

Zack Snyder being phased completely out sounds like a great move :smokin

Oh also no Cyborg solo :lol:

JJ directing Superman does not seem like the best move. Son might rehash Superman 2. Neither does Wright. Liman :pimp:

Last edited:
I'd love to see JJs take on MoS2.

Not sure about Edgar Wright, might be too comedic, he seems more perfect for Shazam or Plastic Man.

Raimi works for Shazam though being the same tone as SM1 & SM2.

Cuaron for GL Corps would be :wow:

Rumors from 4chan via Reddit:

Wonder Woman- June 2nd, 2017
Justice League- November 17th, 2017
The Flash- April 13th, 2018
Aquaman- July 27th, 2018
Man of Steel 2- October 5th, 2018
Shazam- April 5th, 2019
Batman- June 14th, 2019
Suicide Squad 2- November 1st, 2019
New Gods- April 3rd, 2020
Green Lantern Corps- July 24th, 2020
Justice League II- October 2nd, 2020

Top candidates to direct Man of Steel 2 are Doug Liman, J.J Abrams and Edgar Wright.

Top candidates to direct Shazam are Sam Raimi and Shawn Levy.

New Gods will be directed by George Miller.

Alfonso Cuaron is on talks to direct Green Lantern Corps.

Patty Jenkins might direct Justice League II.

David Ayer will direct Suicide Squad 2.

Warner Bros will be making casting and film announcements for their films in early September.

Ocean Master will be in Aquaman but Black Manta will be the main villain. Ocean Master is being saved for a later film.

Deathstroke will be in Suicide Squad 2.

Multiple TV shows that connect to the DCEU have been discussed. Titans and Secret Six are the top candidates.
These all sound good to me.

I'm just curious who's gonna play Shazam + Ocean Master + Black Manta + Hal Jordan + Jon Stewart

I wanted Deathstroke as the Suicide Squad 1 villain =( just have him not die, of course so he can continue. Have Joe Manganiello play him.

And since I'm drifting into dream casting, I might as well since it was on my mind when playing Arkham Knight 
laugh.gif

Asa Butterfield for Billy Batson or Robin

Logan Lerman for Robin

Ty Simpkins for Billy Batson (depending on how young they want to go)

Matt Damon as Two-Face/Harvey Dent

Emily Blunt as Catwoman 
devil.gif

Jessica Chastain as Poison Ivy 
devil.gif
 (those 2 teamed up together in The Huntsman, so maybe they can again)
Jake Gylenhaal as Green Lantern

Joseph Gordon Levitt as Booster Gold

Idris Elba as John Stewart

Ralph Fiennes as Braniac 

Recast Jenna Malone as Barbara Gordon

Denzel Washington as Lucius Fox

Last edited:
jj abrams is what is needed to rebirth superman

if he did man of steel in the first place this whole universe would be praised

he did great jobs of rebooting star wars and star trek

edgar wright needs to do a movie with comedy. too bad he didnt do suicide squad. **** would have been gold

any comedic super heroes for him to direct in the dc universe?

Back
Top Bottom