DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

I'm a little skeptical of those rumors and you and KingdomFlatbush with your John Krasinski fan cast for Booster. :x

giphy.gif

yea that list sounds too good to be true. probably just a dc fan boy making **** up :smh:

Matt Damon for older Hal Jordan

MBJ for younger John Stewart or Jason Todd

Jake Gylenhaal for Nightwing

JOHN KRASINSKI FOR BOOSTER GOLD

Bryan Cranston for Darkseid

Raph Fiennes for Braniac in a MoS2 directed by George Miller or JJ Abrahms

Benedict Cumberbatch for Rhas Al Ghul

Hugh Jackman for Vandal Savage

Matt Damon for older Hal Jordan

MBJ for younger John Stewart or Jason Todd

Jake Gylenhaal for Nightwing

JOHN KRASINSKI FOR BOOSTER GOLD

Bryan Cranston for Darkseid

Raph Fiennes for Braniac in a MoS2 directed by George Miller or JJ Abrahms

Benedict Cumberbatch for Rhas Al Ghul

Hugh Jackman for Vandal Savage
roll.gif
roll.gif

But also nice to see we're in agreement for Brainiac

I really am the last person to pile on DC but...

NBC's POWERLESS Loses Its Showrunner

According to Deadline, Ben Queen (A to Z) will no longer serve as showrunner for NBC's upcoming DC Universe comedy series Powerless. The joint statement from Queen, NBC, and co-producer Warner Bros. TV describes the departure as a mutual decision made by the trio due to creative differences.

Production on the series, which was expected to kick off in two weeks, has now been delayed as the network searches for a new face to pilot the high-concept comedy, but fortunately for us, the unavoidable delay should have no impact on the tentative spring debut of the Vanessa Hudgens-led series as the network has yet to make any definitive plans or announcements regarding their midseason lineup.

NBC is reportedly very high on Powerless, especially after the warm reception the show's pilot received at San Diego Comic-Con this past July, so it shouldn't come as a huge surprise that they're taking every precaution they can to ensure the success of their first superhero comedy series.

^ Shouldn't be a big deal. His show A to Z was ehh.

NBC will cancel Powerless after 1 season though.

Powerless looks like what you'd expect from a superhero show on TV in the worst way. The effects in the trailer looked really dated.

It's more the reason they claim which is "creative differences".

I just want to see something go smoothly without a hitch for once.

It's more the reason they claim which is "creative differences".

I just want to see something go smoothly without a hitch for once.

I mean we all thought things went smoothly with SS.. With the cast all got along except for Leto going to far with the wrong people.. But they did get tatted up

Wasn't til after release we heard about the short period dude had to write the script

Last edited:
Supergirl was on CBS the first season and then CW picked it up on the upcoming second season

- Liman is attached to Gambit, but that thing is a mess now. He'd be perfect for DCEU in general.

- Bringing Raimi on would be cool. Shazam is right up his alley. Wouldn't mind seeing Tobey Maguire playing a 10yo Billy Batson.

- Cuaron probably won't do GL.

Last edited:
What happened to the whole Deathstroke needs to be an old man? Has most come to my side on that? :nerd:

Don't recognize the guy at all. I bet they get a well known actor to play DS.

Sounds too good if you ask me...
Overall? Probably but I aint think everything was a lock so I ain't take it that seriously.

Like brining in Raimi at all just sounds too good to be true cuz of how well it fits.

Liman at least should be well sought after so I can imagine the movies he coming off he's be on a short list for making a good Superman movie. But yeah when you throw JJ in their it seems more unlikely. He's the guy you get for the fresh start. I don't think he wants any part of the Snyder stank given he was tentative the first time around. I can't imagine him using a Superman that snapped Zod's neck and whose dad and mom basically tells him **** humanity you don't owe them anything.

While I'm not the biggest Curaon fan, that's a long shot but I'm honestly not a big fan either way.

As for the shows being connected it was the last thing so I just assumed it was the least likely unless those shows are on HBO or Netflix.

Last edited:
People wanted him to be Old? I mean dude I want is in his forties.

Scott Adkins is that N though, he's a known stunt guy that transferred to in front of camera from the UK. Yeah he's not big now, but he keeps getting casted in bigger and bigger movies. Martial arts expert, comes cheorogrpaher on most then movies he works on. He infamously played Deadpool in Xmen origins lol

Patty Jenkins directing JL2 is interesting, but I doubt if true WW needs to drop first.

The Russos became the DH for Marvel after WS cause they knocked it out the park, gave marvel the confidence to give them Civil War and the Inifity War movies.

Deathstroke's gotta be at least in his mid 50s. He's a grizzled grey haired dude ouchea with grown up illegitimate children. Ray Stevenson would be my choice to play him if he wasn't already Volstagg.

Back
Top Bottom