DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Between his gravity fall hat the bluth van from arrested development and almost perfect lip syncing I'm impressed

All I want is those reprints of Detective #27 and Action #1. Already got the movies and I don't want those trading cards or action figures. That price is ridiculous too. Not worth it. :x

BvS extended edition 
nerd.gif

this looked like one of those movies where onset they would film a scene of a hero saving someone and after the director yells "CUT"
the actor says "this is gonna look great after post!"
and the director is like "Post?"

Last edited:
Tell me this guy isn't born to play for Shazam. He's got the Shazam personality down to a T on his ABC show, plus he's as close as you'll probably get to physically matching The Rock.

71db6f20_14369159_560432034164676_5609446666915545088_n.jpeg

John Cena is playing Shazam

This is all an elaborate plan by Vince McMahon to take over Hollywood

Tell me this guy isn't born to play for Shazam. He's got the Shazam personality down to a T on his ABC show, plus he's as close as you'll probably get to physically matching The Rock.

71db6f20_14369159_560432034164676_5609446666915545088_n.jpeg

Dude you might have been right the whole time :lol:

I am hoping that Deathstroke role will be hired gun going after Batman/justice league to retrieve a mother box, not to try and kill any of the members. Make his character one that only shows up for one or two scenes. That could lead to Batman going after him in his solo movie, which would I hope lead him to the League of Assaians/ Ras A Ghul, then would set up the Lazarus pit. That of course leading to a red hood story in the second or third Batman solo :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom