DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

higher res of the Empire pic
the only costume I really like of the 4 is WWs.. really don't like flash's or cyborg's

and I think they need to go more the dark knight route with bat's.. I mean I get they are going for the TDKRs thing, but if you're going that route with him why seemingly go tactical with flash?

and hell, while I appreciate the hell out of gadot in the WW design.. wish they went with the pants costume.. but gain, either go all the way CB or go tactical

Last edited:
Flash will supposedly have a revised suit by Bats, the one he has on is handmade by him from leftover plane parts or something that helps or doesn't impede with his speed.

Last edited:
I just started reading that leaked plot and it seems fake AF.

It claims the underground bunker scenes from the Comic Con trailer are from Steppenwolf reviving Superman. I thought it was confirmed they're from the 4 of them investigating reports of Parademon nests. It doesn't mention Parademons at all. Where did Steppenwolf come from and how does he already have Superman out of his grave?

That ending too. Steppenwolf is just like, "Too-da-loo Justice League! See you next time!" and diddy bops away.

:lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Am I the only one who liked SS??? It wasn't a great movie or anything, but it struck a good balance if humor and violence for me...
yup.. gods of Egypt poppin' n lockin' was great

or we talking an actual good move?

Last edited:
woow mind blown if true

View media item 2310356
top right supposedly says "Magog Reveal / MOS Sequel"
View media item 2310358

dude also claims to have the plot of the film: https://creators.co/@MVDC/4194910

Don't believe it, but :pimp: if true
It's always somewhat impressive when these fan fiction guys with so much time on their hands piece together a plot by using the trailer :lol:

Whether true or not given this is a 2nd hand account I'm like meh. It doesn't get me hyped but a good chunk is left out. One min Supes is doing one thing and the next another.

Also, Magog does nothing for me. All it does is remind me of Superman's weak *** rogues gallery. They obviously don't want to blow their load on Brainiac yet.

since he was just used in Supergirl, chances are he won't be appearing on the big screen, at least not as the main villain
**** the tv show.

I hope that's not the actual reasoning they're using. Its not even the same universe.

Last edited:
yah but you saw how they stopped Arrow from using SS because the movie was coming out

so we'll see, it's just my guess

similar to how they told Arrow producers they had to stop using SS so their idea was scrapped because the movie was coming out

yah but you saw how they stopped Arrow from using SS because the movie was coming out

similar to how they told Arrow producers they had to stop using SS so their idea was scrapped because the movie was coming out

If these universes don't co exist, why even do that?

Am I the only one who liked SS??? It wasn't a great movie or anything, but it struck a good balance if humor and violence for me...

i liked it as well not one of my favorite comic book movies but not as bad as a bunch of dudes in here claim. still havent seen the extended cut tho

then again same guys who hate on it hated on bvs extended cut

Last edited:

I can see them screwing over the tv shows but I don't see how what the tv shows can or should affect anything in the movies.

They screwed Arrow with the SS and Slade cuz of bad management but they were probably telling themselves Arrow can continue on jacking Batman material (cuz there's so much of it) and not spread out in to jacking other DC stuff that could fit.

What was the civil war leak script? I'm interested in that.
The one I remember had Steve dying, I think Red Hulk was in it. Zemo was more of a in the spotlight villain that orchestrated the conflict but in the end they banded together to fight him and from reading BP did not have as big of a role as he actually did yet it was more about T'Challa as a politician and king and his country's vibranium.

All in all it read well for pure fan fiction. It was obviously fake to me though

Here

Last edited:

If these universes don't co exist, why even do that?

They don't want the tv versions to outshine or take attention away from the movie versions.

For money :lol:

That's another good point. I know a grip of ppl who say the CW shows are way better than the movies. DC/WB probably notice that. Don't want to create that unnecessary competition where the movies may lose w/e good rep they have.

For money
laugh.gif

That's another good point. I know a grip of ppl who say the CW shows are way better than the movies. DC/WB probably notice that. Don't want to create that unnecessary competition where the movies may lose w/e good rep they have.
These people cannot be trusted. I watch the CW shows, but the cheese factor is so high they ain't eclipsing the DCEU.

Competition is good tho. It would push them to do better.... in theory.

The shows always gotta have cw stuff incorporated into the writing but they're still less stupid than the movies. The shows need to take notes from the movies and not make leather the default choice to use for costumes.

These people cannot be trusted. I watch the CW shows, but the cheese factor is so high they ain't eclipsing the DCEU.
I can't really trust your opinion or ability not to be bias on this.

The CW DC shows are very successful. So much so they're managing 3 shows within the same universe with the 4th being very connected. The thing about the fans is they embrace the cheese as well. They take it for what it is cuz the shows overall bring that quality sorely lacking elsewhere.

These are most of the same ppl among the millions that hated MoS and loved Smallville. There's a literal divide on how to approach Superman when it comes to the movies for one. Its not really a surprise. Don't see why these ppl are untrustworthy.

Competition is good tho. It would push them to do better.... in theory.
There's different business models. Intense competition encouraged within and without and then there's the let's all be on the same page and compete with rivals. Given they're not in the same universe you don't want the growing cuz it's quite obvious the movie side didn't know what they were doing for some time.

For what it's worth I don't see much of that in house competition at Marvel (until the Ike/Feige rumors and even then it's not apparent). They're all on the same pg. You don't have tv whether it's AoS or Netflix shows aiming to be better than the movies and vice versa. They understand their medium and do the best they can.

Why even greenlight the tv shows in the first place?
I don't think they thought the shows would be as successful as they are. I definitely don't think they expected to have 4 connected shows like this.
that's why I don't get the point.. you basically gotta pull a marvel and use characters you're not going use in the movies for your shows (Netflix and agents of shield.. and even then those people exist within the same universe.. but they're doing their own thing)

that's why I don't get the point.. you basically gotta pull a marvel and use characters you're not going use in the movies for your shows (Netflix and agents of shield.. and even then those people exist within the same universe.. but they're doing their own thing)

I mean they did start off with Green Arrow. Those first two seasons were just so good that the showrunners were able to get The Flash green lit.

:rofl: @ consensus of CW being better

Can't wait for them to finally come around to doing Batman so he can be done some real justice.

Gotham :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom