DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

:rofl: @ consensus of CW being better

Uh, compared to green lantern, bvs, and ss it's not that hard to believe unless there's other dceu movies most people don't know exist.

mos just needed to get rid of the suicide scene.

Last edited:
Ss is the epitome of trash. Don't pull that am I the only  one who liked it mess. Enchantress hula dancing, her brother and whatever made him relevant,  boomerang literally serving no purpose, the plot, action besides Big Willy's scene, the almost Common and Harley ****old scene was all  trash.

Bout to read this fanfic script tho.

Last edited:
d4902659_aquamancast.jpeg

29562f70_C2-aGLmVIAEwpmf.jpeg

46730da2_C294M1mXAAAJvAN.jpeg

Who said it was a consensus? :nerd:

I will say it's damn near a consensus that Smallville is the best Clark Kent/Superman anything in screen.

Can't wait for them to finally come around to doing Batman so he can be done some real justice.

Gotham :smh:
For the longest they didn't want to do a tv Batman and given the quality they came up with for costumes for superheroes they were right to but now just looking at DD Netflix which doesn't have a huge budget they can do some compromises for a Batman: Year One show.

Just keep CW from making it campy and cheese like 60s/Superfriends/bat nipples Batman.

:x :stoneface: @ Gotham. It was pretty bad when I stopped watching seasons ago.

It still exists as a movie made by DC
Doesn't count tho. It's not apart of this current universe. Much in the same way other Marvel movies made before 2008 are not referenced as part of the MCU
Lets not act like DC/WB didn't fully intend for GL to kick off their shared universe.

I almost feel they're gonna pull an Incredible Hulk with Ryan Reynolds even being on a short list to be Hal.

Am I the only one who liked SS??? It wasn't a great movie or anything, but it struck a good balance if humor and violence for me...

Best film in the DCEU so far.
Sadly, this is probably true.

You guys don't like mos better than ss? Those dragon ball z type fight scenes were lit. Plus Faora bae was great and kal snapped a neck.

You guys don't like mos better than ss? Those dragon ball z type fight scenes were lit. Plus Faora bae was great and kal snapped a neck.
If we were just going by action scenes sure but let ya father die so you can hide, 9/11 imagery, no way else to save these ppl so I'm snapping necks, the bad Snyderisms I can't rock with it.

On another note I feel bad for Ayer having to make that statement about SS. Making himself sound like a rookie. He was on a run. I really liked Fury. Hope he doesn't get bogged down in making DC movies.

Aquaman might have the dopest cast. Still waiting for these guys to cast Black Manta though. :nerd:

He's already cast: Bryan Cranston.

James Wan got them to take another picture. They just announced who's playing Black Manta. :nerd: (Not srs.)

01964542_aquamantyrese.jpeg
:rofl:

Last edited:
Was there other ways to stop zodd though? He was about to laser beam those people. Knock him out and think of a way to open the phantom zone again before he wakes up? Maybe rip his arms, legs, and eyeballs out so he's just a torso.

Last edited:
Of course there couldve been another way but that wss the least of the films problem. Mainly Superman purists didn't like that. I didn't mind it.

Back
Top Bottom