DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

That scene is so weird. Just seems like some stupid **** Cara would do and the director let it rock for some reason even though wildly out of place.

RUMOR ALERT!!!!!

The Member Of The Green Lantern Corps We See In JUSTICE LEAGUE...

A somewhat reliable source revealed last week that a member of the Green Lantern Corps with a hard to pronounce name will show up in Justice League this November. Well, Geek Feed has now added to that, revealing that they were contacted six months ago by someone who had visited the set of the movie and seen a member of the heroic group in concept art on display there.

Who was it? Abin Sur, apparently? He's the Green Lantern who crashes to Earth and passes his ring on to Hal Jordan, and while it's possible we'll see him in some flashbacks here, I can't help but think back to an old rumour that Justice League concludes with a Green Lantern landing on Earth to warn the team about the impending arrival of Darkseid after Steppenwolf is defeated.

Last edited:
That doesn't really make sense going by the green lantern synopsis that we already got about Hal being the veteran lantern and John being the rookie

embarassed.gif

Last edited:
Hal has to be the "Murtaugh" to John's "Riggs". Chronologically, he joined the Corps first. Abin Sur doesn't make any sense to me if Hal and John are already in the Corps when GLC comes out.

I still think we'll see Hal or John. If not one of them, then a glaringly obvious Easter egg like Thor's hammer in Iron Man 2. Probably a Power Ring from a dead Lantern that Darkseid just faded zipping through space.

I wonder if GL will ever make an appearance in the Arrow-verse. I believe there were hints about him in FLASH

Within both Flash and Arrow Coast City and Ferris Air have been mentioned, but I doubt they'll ever be doing anything with it. Same with that line in Legends of Tomorrow about seeing men of steel die and dark knights fall.

Henry is a Chiefs fan?! :x

Bats should have just finished the deed in BvS...

And the films been in post production for a minute. Doubt that hair has anything to do with JL, more than likely it's the MoS sequel or another movie he's in

Last edited:
Henry is a Chiefs fan?!
sick.gif

Bats should have just finished the deed in BvS...

And the films been in post production for a minute. Doubt that hair has anything to do with JL, more than likely it's the MoS sequel or another movie he's in
He was at the Chief's playoff game

Back
Top Bottom