DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

I think they are about to ramp it up, I could have sworn I've seen a few tv spots during some bball game I was watching.

The movie is in plenty of magazines and there's been a handful of clips/trailers now.

It feels like GotG2 is barely getting some push and that comes out a whole month earlier. That one actually feels underwhelming, yes there are a lot of rumors and speculations but not as much magazine coverage and there's only been 1 trailers and a few teasers and clips? Their second trailer barely came out this week even.

So I think it's normal schedule/pace, I think WB is focusing on Kong that comes out next week then they'll likely attach WW trailer to that and then go from there.

tv castings left and right

‘Black Lightning’: Nafessa Williams & China Anne McClain To Star As Jefferson’s Daughters In the CW Pilot

Nafessa Williams (Code Black) and China Anne McClain (House of Payne) have landed leads opposite Cress Williams in Black Lightning, the CW’s DC drama pilot from Greg Berlanti, king of the CW’s DC universe, and the Being Mary Jane duo of Mara Brock Akil and Salim Akil.

Written by Akil and Brock Akil, based on the DC character created by Tony Isabella with Trevor Von Eeden, and to be directed by Akil, Black Lightning centers on Jefferson Pierce (Williams). He made his choice: He hung up the suit and his secret identity years ago, but with a daughter, Jennifer (McCain) hellbent on justice and a star student being recruited by a local gang, he’ll be pulled back into the fight as the wanted vigilante and DC legend Black Lightning.

McCain plays Jefferson’s younger daughter, the teenage Jennifer Piere, an independent, outspoken scholar-athlete with a wild streak of her own. Williams is Anissa Pierce — passionate and quick-witted, Jefferson’s twenty-something daughter balances the demands of medical school with her job teaching part-time at her father’s school.

In the DC comics, Anissa and Jennifer follow in their father’s footsteps and become superheroes, taking on the names of Thunder and Lightning, respectively.

View media item 2353627View media item 2353628

Last edited:
What the eff. That poll. How long has that been up there. This is a DC thread. [emoji]128528[/emoji]

Last edited:
I think in about an hour all the publications are going to release their information from the Wonder Woman edit bay visit. The final trailer also releases later this week.

New picture.

f36f343c_wonder-woman-gal-gadot-3.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom