DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

848x713xDC-SuperheroesByStateMap-RGB.jpg.pagespeed.ic._8UnCrrd3R.jpg

http://www.decluttr.com/blog/2017/02/22/which-superhero-does-your-state-love-the-most/

It's already been heavily discussed how awful that tornado suicide was.

Everything else was pretty cool. Bearded drifter clark, Faora bae, the Kryptonian soldier armor, dbz type fight scenes.

Nah, only good thing about the movie was the Jor-El part and most of the fight scenes.

Everything else was :x :stoneface: Especially the editing.

:lol: @ bearded drifter Clark. Like that's a thing.

Just read someone else say that superhero movies should just be graphic violence and no cornieness. Seems some of yall just want any random action movie with super powers, not a superhero movie.

Last edited:
Jonathan Kents drag scene was the only thing I didn't like about MoS. Matter of fact I really hated that scene...

But that one scene is exactly how I felt about all of Suicide Squad :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
I love those mo-cap rooms. It reminds me of when I was a kid and I was watching a Space Jam special on TV that showed Michael talking to mutes in green spandex. :lol:

Joe Mangbangssofiavergara updates on Batmans shooting schedule:

"Last year, I said May and that was my understanding. It depends. They have big plans for this movie. Whether or not we start exactly on that date or in June, whatever it is, it doesn’t matter. Here’s the thing: The creative process needs to be respected and no one involved in this film wants to make anything less than an unbelievable film, a legendary film. The movie will start shooting whenever those pieces are in place and we know this is gonna be something that we’re proud of. What we’re not gonna do is be backed into a start date, scrambling to get something off the ground just to get it off the ground. Everyone involved wants to make this the best film possible, so that’s really what it’s about. Here’s the thing: No one wants to create that superhero movie that’s polarizing to fans and critics. Rest assured, we’re gonna do this thing right."

"Last year, I said May and that was my understanding. It depends. They have big plans for this movie. Whether or not we start exactly on that date or in June, whatever it is, it doesn’t matter. Here’s the thing: The creative process needs to be respected and no one involved in this film wants to make anything less than an unbelievable film, a legendary film. The movie will start shooting whenever those pieces are in place and we know this is gonna be something that we’re proud of. What we’re not gonna do is be backed into a start date, scrambling to get something off the ground just to get it off the ground. Everyone involved wants to make this the best film possible, so that’s really what it’s about. Here’s the thing: No one wants to create that superhero movie that’s polarizing to fans and critics. Rest assured, we’re gonna do this thing right."

a0f9c4bf_Billy-D_Approves.gif

Words don't mean sh-- when it comes down to it.

Let's see how it plays out.

Dude is talking like they're making Citizen Kane. Look, the bar for DC movies isn't very high so anything above the first three films is an improvement no matter how small. If they put in as much care and patience to the first three movies, they wouldn't be in this mess in the first place

Directors Cut has an R-Rating

And not sure why the other is dated 2008, I think it's for the animated version that came out a couple of years ago re-releasing?

Last edited:
Yah the guys probably searched for DVD-release certifications with keywords "Wonder Woman" and it resulted in it including the animated movie.

I thought that 2008 listing was for the WW animated movie that released a few years back.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom