DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

they released this before but I am not sure it is part of the recent waves

PCC_HeartofIce_finalpress_1024x1024.jpg

doesn't come out til december, let them work and take their time

they might be saving it for SDCC

Its mad early for a trailer if the movie does come out this December.

Probably just a teaser.

Last edited:
Finally caught JL.

I see they still pressed on this spaceship crap.

I honestly don't know what the plot of the movie was.

And the character development :lol:

Flash was cringe corny >D

4/10

Stop dude from collecting some boxes.

Form a team to stop dude from collecting boxes.

Resurrect Superman to stop dude from collecting boxes.

When I look back its extra whack cuz in the movie the mother boxes are just a plot device for Steppenwolf to do THE EXACT SAME THING Zod wanted to do in MoS which is terraform the planet.

But I know them mainly to be portals to other places in the universe and it'd be more of a threat if we knew he was opening a portal to Apokolips.

Watched JL again and Batman always seemed outta place.
Like he was always aware the he was the least valuable person there. Insteead of the most dangerous man in the world.

Man i cant believe they botched this.

Finally caught JL.

I see they still pressed on this spaceship crap.

I honestly don't know what the plot of the movie was.

And the character development :lol:

Flash was cringe corny >D

4/10
I found the plot easy to understand. Superman does. Steppenwolf now is coming to get the mother boxes and summon darkseids planet. Batman gathers hero’s to stop this. Simple

Batman and Wonderwoman were developed. Aquaman kinda got a few scenes. A lot of cyborgs scenes were cut. And flash and supes got little to no development

but then ...

‘Aquaman’ test screening details and reactions: an emotional action movie

Aquaman was described to me as an emotional action movie. I was told that the tone is similar to Wonder Woman. There is humor, but it’s more of a drama. And thanks to director James Wan’s previous work there are elements of horror as well.

Aquaman has Star Wars-like underwater battles, scary monsters, lots of emotions, and an amazing villain in Orm, played by Patrick Wilson. Amber Heard’s Mera is very much a co-lead and not just a love interest to Jason Momoa’s Aquaman.

I’m going to get into more detail below. No big spoilers, but continue reading at your own discretion…

• Characters just talk normally underwater. No giant air bubbles like we saw in Justice League.
  • The rumors were true, Jason Momoa wears the comic book Aquaman costume in the movie.
  • Black Manta is a secondary villain. He looks just like he does in the comics and has the same origin as well.
  • Superhero News scoop confirmed, The Trench is in the movie.
  • Yes, Aquaman can talk to fish, and he does in the movie.
That’s all I can say without getting into major spoiler territory. Based on what I’ve been told, Warner Bros. has a great movie in their hands.

3_YhOn7Cr.jpeg

Anyone check out Krypton on syfy? It aired Wednesday. Will check it out this weekend. What i found weird was in a commercial they emphasized it wasn’t a prequel.

i guess technically it isn't because it's not part of the movie or other tv shows?

they'll obviously mention Supes heritage and all but don't expect those to be connected to anything

i guess technically it isn't because it's not part of the movie or other tv shows?

they'll obviously mention Supes heritage and all but don't expect those to be connected to anything

Yeah, I just assumed it was a prequel in the sense that it takes place before the superman story we all know. They talked about how since kal’s grandfather is being warned about the future that his actions now might alter stuff in the future so maybe that’s why they said it’s not a prequel.

Back
Top Bottom