DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

Rumor Alert

Source: "Significant" Reshoots Have Began

I have been told by a 100% vetted and more-than-reliable source that re-shoots on JUSTICE LEAGUE have commenced in London under the helm of Joss Whedon and that they will be “significant.” So much so, that these reshoots are expected to take place through June and July, and maybe into August. They are NOT your "standard" pick-ups."

And, the gang’s all back for 'em – take that for what you will.

Also, my source tells me that despite how this might look, he’s pretty optimistic that these re-shoots (though, I don’t know if that’s the correct noun – “additional photography” is probably more appropriate) are a positive in terms of making the best film possible.

While I shall also take that mindset, we cannot forget that this has been a project in flux and has had MAJOR changes made to it (and are continuing to be made) going back to BEFORE filming began last year.

(Yes, I know that a BOF source saw an early cut of JL and liked it, but JL is going to be changed tremendously after this new ‘round of filming.)

No Man's Land could be up there with a lot of marvel scenes

WW definitely has one of the best signature moments

Her taking off the robe and climbing out the trench is up there with

Hulk's I'm Always Angry
IM's transformation after falling out the window
Spider-Man's Hey Guys
Avengers circle shot of course
Vision picking up the hammer

Cap sadly doesn't have that epic signature moment yet. I bet my nuts off its coming in IW. (Cap also picking up that hammer)

Supes first flight scene was not an epic moment for me. Effects was cool but it gave me no feels. I don't even think of that when I think of MoS. First image that always come up in my head when I think of MoS is pops getting washed by that tornado :lol:

Cap holding the helicopter from taking off legit had me in the gym THAT. NIGHT.

Worried about significant reshoots. Don't want Joss trying to do his best Snyder impression. I also don't want to see the film obviously show us that it had two directors.

Yeah, like I knew but seeing in her prime I'm like damn she has some huge knockers.

Gotta say the WW costume looks so stupid. Giant blue granny panties.

‘Wonder Woman’ Flies To Second Best Tuesday In June For Live-Action Feature With $14.4M

Warner Bros./DC’s Wonder Woman continues to show muscle in her fifth day of release, earning $14.4M, which is the second best Tuesday in June for a live-action feature after Jurassic World ($24.3M).

Indeed, the lady of red, white and blue isn’t slowing down one bit as she heads into the weekend: Analysts expect Wonder Woman to pounce on Universal’s reboot of The Mummy, $60M to $35M-$42M. Last night, Universal screened the Tom Cruise movie for press. Reviews will hit at 9AM PST today, and depending on their outcome on Rotten Tomatoes, that could sway the pic’s opening B.O. prospects up or down. The Mummy will open in 4,036 theaters this weekend including ReadD and Imax. Previews start Thursday at 7 PM.

Tuesday’s tally for Wonder Woman reps a 23% boost over Monday and moves her running cume to $129.4M stateside. Among all WB/DC titles on a Tuesday, Wonder Woman ranks third behind The Dark Knight ($20.9M) and The Dark Knight Rises ($17.8M) and above Suicide Squad ($14.26M).

Midweek business is further assisted by 85% of all colleges off, as well as 53% K-12 schools. These figures grow respectively to 88% and 72% next Monday.

Glad WW is doing numbers.

Sad for the mummy :lol:

It doesn't have my interest, but I'll still watch if good reviews.

If Joss comes to save the film.
I would honestly give props to joss for saving the film. It doesn't seem like zack learns after every movie. His style is dope, but that's about it. Joss here to give our heroes redemption.

Last edited:
Joss can never leave things alone. He always had to tinker. Usually that's bad if something doesn't need to be fixed. But when things are very very bad.... :pimp: #allhailJoss

Last edited:
Great news if Phatty could get paid more for the sequel and have some say in the other DC projects with Geoff.

WONDER WOMAN Director Patty Jenkins Has NOT Actually Signed On To Helm The Sequel Just Yet

Though THR previously stated that Patty Jenkins was contracted to return for a Wonder Woman sequel, they have just published a new report which clarifies the situation.

It seems that although Jenkins had the now-standard sequel option on her contract, Warner Bros. still need her to commit to a follow-up by officially signing on the dotted line. Apparently, negotiations are scheduled to begin soon, and Jenkins will now have considerably more leverage thanks to Wonder Woman's great box office success.

In addition, sources indicate that Jenkins may not only return to helm Wonder Woman 2, but could also "ink a more expansive deal that would allow her to work with DC Entertainment president and chief creative officer Geoff Johns on a script treatment for that movie and possibly others as well."

Last edited:
View media item 2456998View media item 2457000

I always thought the scene where Joker is driving the cop car and the other scene where he's burning the money were signature scenes.
I'd say the Batman/joker chase scene may be the greatest comic book scene ever. Everything from direction, to sound mixing, rising tension, the batbike, the face off and the climax. Then Comm Gordon popping out. Just Perfect

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom