DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

this scene should have been more epic too, probably one of the biggest letdown in terms of possibilities in the MCU
View media item 2456754

Hulkbuster scene was also a dream come true
5NTLtA9.gif

Last edited:
Crap how I forget about hulkbuster.

When hulk was rampaging and IM calls Veronica and he suits up :x :x :wow: :pimp:

That would of been a cool secret from the trailers.

Iron Man and Cap battling Batman and Supes in slow motion with fire in the background with a Hans Zimmer score.

Hans Zimmer is done with superhero movies.

Damn shame because BvS had at least one of the top 5 scores of all CBMs.

Last edited:
this scene should have been more epic too, probably one of the biggest letdown in terms of possibilities in the MCU
View media item 2456754]

Only thing I'm giving IM3 and any of those suits, is that first time he puts on the mark 42.. when he does the superhero landing on the pad

Suitcase armor was cool in IM2, too

Hell yea. That supes theme is GOAT status. And TDK themes.

Also. Bats looking up at the sky with the armor :x too nice. Also RFX old avatar with the miller scene. Banderas gif

Justice League Performance Will Determine Future DCEU Release Slate

"The truth is, a lot is riding on how 2017 pans out. The studio wants to see how Wonder Woman  performs (so far so good on that front) and how Justice League  turns out, before they barrel ahead with multiple more films every year. More films will get made, don’t worry, but it makes sense to ease off the gas a little and be certain about the best route ahead."

http://screenrant.com/justice-league-dceu-movie-release-dates/

Last edited:
In 10 years they will have Marvel VS DC movies :lol: :smokin book it
Right after Disney buys DC.

DC characters & teams I'd like to see movies of, but know it'll never happen:

1) Enemy Ace
2) Booster Gold / Blue & Gold
3) Power Girl
4) The Question
5) JSA
6) Birds of Prey
7) New Gods
8 ) Deadman
9) Doom Patrol
10) Metal Men

No particular order for them, except #s 1 & 2. I would probably die if I ever got an Enemy Ace movie...

JL 1 and 2 are basically adaptations of New Gods
Wait, is there a high chance we're getting Mister Miracle, Orion, Big Barda, a Kirby Kalibak, and Granny Goodness in these 2 movies?

If not, no. JL 1 & 2 are not basically adaptions of New Gods.

Its just another okay version if Darkseid invading Earth or "the universe" and the JL fighting him.

No Man's Land could be up there with a lot of marvel scenes

WW definitely has one of the best signature moments

Her taking off the robe and climbing out the trench is up there with

Hulk's I'm Always Angry
IM's transformation after falling out the window
Spider-Man's Hey Guys
Avengers circle shot of course
Vision picking up the hammer

Cap sadly doesn't have that epic signature moment yet. I bet my nuts off its coming in IW. (Cap also picking up that hammer)

Supes first flight scene was not an epic moment for me. Effects was cool but it gave me no feels. I don't even think of that when I think of MoS. First image that always come up in my head when I think of MoS is pops getting washed by that tornado :lol:

Wouldn't Cap holdin onto the Helicopter be his signature move, so far?

Winter Soldier catching the shield gotta be a big sig moment as well.

The Batman aerial views from Nolan films are iconic IMO. Gorgeous shots.

Wouldn't Cap holdin onto the Helicopter be his signature move, so far?

Winter Soldier catching the shield gotta be a big sig moment as well.

The Batman aerial views from Nolan films are iconic IMO. Gorgeous shots.

I just watched the special features on The Dark Knight on how they shot the heist scene in IMAX. Nolan said that was their very first time shooting in IMAX and that was the first scene they shot for the movie too, so they were all learning as they went along with things like the weight of the cameras and all that. With IMAX, it had only been utilized for stationary shots of penguins :nerd: and what not, so they had to see if it would even work for shooting action sequences. They also mentioned how after shooting that scene, they wanted to utilize IMAX more for aerial shots because of the look and punch they got.

I've always loved that scene and have felt that it's one of the great introductions to a villain that we've gotten in a comic book movie.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom