DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

giphy.gif

Those can be misleading. Great movies like Avemgers and the bigger marvel films will have a nice drop just because everyone goes the first week.

With WW it had great word of mouth.

Man BVS did horrible :lol:

Those can be misleading. Great movies like Avemgers and the bigger marvel films will have a nice drop just because everyone goes the first week.

Man BVS did horrible
laugh.gif
I'm not trying to defend BvS, even though I did like it, but I think it did open up to a massive amount like $160M opening weekend. 

So the big drop is a bit misleading because I think on it's second week it still hit like $50M.

Last edited:
I'm not trying to defend BvS, even though I did like it, but I think it did open up to a massive amount like $160M opening weekend. 

So the big drop is a bit misleading because I think on it's second week it still hit like $50M.

Yea that's why I said it can be misleading. At the same time, compared to the other big name films from Marvels; it did horrible. :lol:

Yea D.C. Opens big. Movies just suck.

I think the point of the article is the legs of the movie after opening and that it broke many peoples projection.

It's also telling that Fan4stic opened with $25m and was so bad that it still dropped by ~70%+ :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom