DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

giphy.gif

[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Werd

Last edited:
[h1]DC Films President On How Wonder Woman Changed Their Philosophy[/h1]

DC Films president Geoff Johns spoke to The Wrap about this new philosophy that they implemented with Wonder Woman and will be carried over into Justice League and beyond. This approach has to deal with getting the characters right based on who they are in the comics and also having more fun than the studio may have allowed for with their previous films:

"Get to the essence of the character and make the movies fun. Just make sure that the characters are the characters with heart, humor, hope, heroics, and optimism at the base."

http://screenrant.com/wonder-woman-dceu-justice-league-tone/
So before WW, the philosophy wasn't get the essence of the character from the source material right. Nothing about fun, heroics optimism, etc.

Just snap necks

:lol: :smh:

Last edited:
I think it's going to shock a lot of people in a good way. Will it be great? No... but I think it will be a solid film.  
Solid films rarely shock anyone :lol:

Ya first sentence and second don't jive.

Shock a lot of ppl in a good way.... won't be great though.

:lol:
JL is gonna be great. I'm not worried at all.

giphy.gif

[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Now I'm wondering if PaulWest is a Vince Mcmahon type :lol:

Last edited:
THE FLASH Actress Kiersey Clemons Confirms That She'll Make Her Debut As Iris West In JUSTICE LEAGUE

The actress confirmed that she's already shot scenes for Justice League during an interview with Modeliste Magazine:

"This November, I’m making a cameo in Justice League as Iris West and it’s the first time that you meet her before we get to see her in The Flash with Ezra Miller. It was my first time doing something so extravagant like that. We filmed in London and that’s one of my favorite places."

View media item 2464727View media item 2464728View media item 2464729View media item 2464730

Solid films rarely shock anyone :lol:

Ya first sentence and second don't jive.

Shock a lot of ppl in a good way.... won't be great though.

What?       Comparing it to BvS & Suicide Squad...yes... Are you ******* kidding me? :lol:  
I mean, when you're expectations are really low due to **** movies I wouldn't call it a shock if a studio manages a solid film.

I'm not gonna lower my standards. You start giving movie studios that kind of pass and special exception then you're not far from "_____ was a masterpiece compared to BvS. DC may finally have an above average movie."

Last edited:
I mean, when you're expectations are really low due to **** movies I wouldn't call it a shock if a studio manages a solid film.

I'm not gonna lower my standards. You start giving movie studios that kind of pass and special exception then you're not far from "_____ was a masteepiece compared to BvS. DC may finally have an above average movie."
and yet here we are...in some cases
Which is why I pointed it out :lol: Just cuz they're below zero doesn't mean they get to be graded with a special curve.

What do y'all think DCEU Barry and Iris are gonna be like?

I'm guessing hipster versions -- Barry probably gonna be a big hip-hop / rock fan + Iris a hipster reporter working for VICE

aren't they?

I just remember all those threads how people go to movies and out to dinners by themselves and many preferring it that way

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom