DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

Batman Returns is still one of my favorite Batman movies. Hated the movie as a kid but for some reason I love it now that I'm older.

1. Dark Knight
2. Mask of the Phantasm
3. Batman Returns
4. Batman Begins
5. Batman (1989)

Not quite DCEU

DC's 'Titans' live-action series gets casting breakdowns for 4 members
Link.

Of course, the character breakdowns have fake names, but we all know who they are. (If you don’t, John Crossland = **** Grayson, Sarah = Raven, Casey = Starfire, Jax = Beast Boy).

Already this is sounding so much better than the first iteration of the project…

[John Crossland] Male, late 20s-early 30s, Caucasian. Equal parts charm and impenetrability, John is a cop. He has a nice smile, tired eyes and a cool, distant manner. However, when provoked, his eyes are so lethal “they drain a man of every last bit of spleen.” John is haunted by the murder of his family. Unbeknownst to those around him, he is also a vigilante. In the shadows, he fights with the commitment and conviction of an artist, the brutal grace of a dancer. Mentally and physically, he is covered in a map of scars. And though he fights to escape his past, it is often a losing battle…SERIES LEAD
[SARAH] Female, Mid teens, Open Ethnicity. Troubled, bullied, often scared but unwilling to show it, Sarah is a loner more comfortable hiding in her hoodie than making friends. Haunted by a dark force inside her, Sarah experiences violent episodes that she cannot understand or control. She is also plagued by recurring nightmares that lead her across the country in search of help…SERIES REGULAR
[Casey] Female, 20s, Open ethnicity. Casey is a tall, stunning woman, her beauty so magnificent it’s almost inhuman. Elegant, refined and mysterious, she is on the hunt to discover who is trying to kill her and why. And those after her are in for a surprise because she’s more deadly than anyone they’ve ever encountered…SERIES REGULAR
[JAX] Male, Mid-late teens, Open Ethnicity, Asian preferred. Funny and charming, this amateur thief’s humor hides his insecurities and past pain. Not the toughest kid on the streets, he’s learned to survive in the world with his wit and quick-thinking…SERIES REGULAR

Gal only made 300k for WW

She probably got less for BvS and JL since those are already wrapped and she doesn't have a starring role in them. But when it comes time to renew her contract for WW2, JL2,etc. that $$$ faucet is going to gush out.

nah, she got $300k for each JL and BvS in a 3 movie deal

if it were a movie to movie deal, she probably would have gotten a raise by now

she's about to get paid for WW2 though

Last edited:
Y eh this is the same amount that Evans got for Cap and what I believe Biyegawand Dailey got for TFA. Usually they'll get a raise after the deal they signed is up. So if she signed for 3 appearances, JL 1 will be the end of that deal and she'll get a much bigger deal for WW2 and JL2

The next Batman movie is in good hands, WotPotA are sounding great.

Nigel M. Smith [emoji]10004[/emoji] @nigelmfs

Saw #WarOfThePlanetOfTheApes - that upcoming Batman movie is gonna look AMAZING.

Here's what Matt Reeves has to say about his approach to the Batfilm:

Look, I’m just starting Batman because literally, [War for the Planet of the Apes], as I just said, we finished about a week ago and now we’re publicizing it. So, we haven’t even begun on Batman. For me, what’s always important is to try and find a personal way in. In that way, I do feel like I relate to actors. It’s about understanding emotionally, the way something is. I see this parallel between Caesar and Batman, really, which is this idea of these characters who are grappling with their own struggle and trying to do the right thing in an imperfect world and, so, I do really relate it to that kind of idea.

Back
Top Bottom