DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

A Haunted House cost $2.5m to make and made $60m.

The one reviewed above only made ~$20m but it still isn't too bad since it probably cost less than $2.5m to make.

So yah, those guys a caking it up still but I think the first Scary Movie made like $250m+.

Last edited:
Is Wonder Woman light on the corny jokes? Whether I watch it or not depends on that. I can't stand 90% of comic book movies because of the constant "humor" that distracts from the main story

nothing forced like that kiddie mcu trash

Is Wonder Woman light on the corny jokes? Whether I watch it or not depends on that. I can't stand 90% of comic book movies because of the constant "humor" that distracts from the main story
nothing forced like that kiddie mcu trash
ummm you forgetting this part of the movie?

Dr. Maru: That mask won't help them!

General Erich Ludendorff: They don't know that.

giphy.gif

or ole girl looking through the window like:

200.gif

Last edited:
well the Whedon reshoots were planned during pre-production so...

Marvel does it a lot too, in every film they've done iirc, it's just not as publicize

Idk man that third act was far from epic in my eyes. Just had a few great moments

If there are additional reshoots that wasn't planned, it might be a result of Joss taking over and wanting to add more of his own touch in there.

It just makes no sense because they are in the middle of reshoots right now, the first reshoot because Snyder stopped working on it due the tragedy of his daughter and Joss took over for the reshoots... so did they stop for a day and continued and called it as a 2nd or 3rd reshoot?

So all of a sudden there were two reshoots done between October when the filming wrapped and March when Snyders daughter died that no one knew about but is being reported now? No one saw Affleck, Cavill, Gadot, etc... hanging out in London for those reshoots but is surfacing now?

Just seems peculiar that's all...

If there are additional reshoots that wasn't planned, it might be a result of Joss taking over and wanting to add more of his own touch in there.

It just makes no sense because they are in the middle of reshoots right now, the first reshoot because Snyder stopped working on it due the tragedy of his daughter and Joss took over for the reshoots... so did they stop for a day and continued and called it as a 2nd or 3rd reshoot?

So all of a sudden there were two reshoots done between October when the filming wrapped and March when Snyders daughter died that no one knew about but is being reported now? No one saw Affleck, Cavill, Gadot, etc... hanging out in London for those reshoots but is surfacing now?

Just seems peculiar that's all...

I just dont want the movie to feel like it was made by two different directors.

listening to it now, it's not as bad really since they stated it's been planned for a long time now and even stated that this isn't even a Snyder JL film anymore (which most would be up for)

they also said examples of Rogue One and World War Z having tons of reshoots and rewrites so it is normal

my main take away is that the main discussion is that it isn't a Snyder JL film anymore with all the rewrites/reshoots

they also said the next JL trailer will be on SDCC and might have Whedons reshoots in there

I just dont want the movie to feel like it was made by two different directors.

see above, seems like the concepts from Snyder original film is pretty much gone at this point...supposedly

plus I think Whedon edits movies well enough which was Snyder weakness in MoS and BvS so I think it could work

Back
Top Bottom