DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

i loved this movie although i might have felt this way because of the lingering bad taste the last jedi left in my mouth. sort of like how life is goind bad for you so you try to drownyourself in a lake but then change your mind and come up for air and you feel so good and full of life

6/8

would have been higher if they didnt use such sappy music for the goofy montages

when black manta was making his new suit i thought he was about to bust out dancing like the ***** was on solid gold or some ****

good to see jango fett finally found love

So it looks like Aquaman will be dc's first billion dollar movie..and will be wb's first billion dollar movie since the hobbit
i gotta say loved man of steel just for the fact of superman being my favorite comic book hero.

i think aquaman surpasses it as my choice for best dc movie because pa kent wave off, amy adams looking like an old bar lady, and constipated superman after he snapped zods neck

and i thought wonder woman was just ok

aquaman to me felt like a phase one marvel movie. fun, solid story. and a movie that doesnt feel like its tied to a saga or cinematic universe.

aquaman ran a bit too long tho. should have shave off about ten minutes

^ please tell me you mean DCEU movie

I could see a wan mortal kombat movie working pretty easily between this, FF movies and his horror movies

Ive seen House of the Dead by Uwe Boll.

When people died they spun around like a video game loading screen.

Just cuz its trash dont mean its mediocre. Clash of the Titans was just blah.

House of the dead is 1 of the 2 movies I’ve paid for that I’ve walked out of

Can’t remember the other.. but it was in high school

Just came back from Aquaman and I must say... the movie was great except for one thing... Black Manta! I'm sorry but his character and role in the movie was nothing more than a time filler. None of his scenes played any role in the main plot. The whole sequence in Italy made me feel like I was watching Power Rangers. I just feel like they could have given Aquaman a better villan to beat up or just leave him out.

Am I the only one who feels this way?

Last edited:
you're not alone, he was pretty much eye candy for the comic book nerds, everyone wanted to see him and his costume

he definitely needed a more prominent role or leave him out altogether but i didn't really mind

Naw you wanna see some video game movie trash look no further than DOA. Yes, it’s a movie

OR

The Chunli movie.

DOA movie is a guilty pleasure of mine...Holly Valance is :evil: in that movie...

should have just been 2 hours of them chicks playing volleyball, aoki and pressley looked great in that film too

i also remember that dude from stomp the yard as zack with the green hair :lol:

worst one i've seen and its fresh of my mind is tekken2, just terrible, didn't even know there was a part 1

but really if snyder were to direct a game to film, god of war would seem perfect

he needs a structure that is already written and scripted for him to follow through and go screen-for-screen adaptation and make it look more epic with his cinematography and fight sequences (sucker punch still has great action sequences and matched music to action better than wan at least)

hell get gerard butler all jacked up again and shave his head and you got kratos there, even his accent kind of lends itself and i can already see him calling atreus with one-liners ending with "boy"

but really if snyder were to direct a game to film, god of war would seem perfect

he needs a structure that is already written and scripted for him to follow through and go screen-for-screen adaptation and make it look more epic with his cinematography and fight sequences (sucker punch still has great action sequences and matched music to action better than wan at least)

hell get gerard butler all jacked up again and shave his head and you got kratos there, even his accent kind of lends itself and i can already see him calling atreus with one-liners ending with "boy"

as long as the producers set a limit of how much slow motion is allowed, I am down for this.

Just came back from Aquaman and I must say... the movie was great except for one thing... Black Manta! I'm sorry but his character and role in the movie was nothing more than a time filler. None of his scenes played any role in the main plot. The whole sequence in Italy made me feel like I was watching Power Rangers. I just feel like they could have given Aquaman a better villan to beat up or just leave him out.

Am I the only one who feels this way?
I gotta disagree. Manta's biggest contribution to the plot was stealing the submarine and attacking the atleateans therefore pushing them further to war with the surface world. And having ocean master hiring him as a mercenary to kill Arthur and Mera made sense as well. I also appreciate the fact that Wan cast Michael Beach as Manta's father (he did the voice over for black Manta {Devil Ray} in justice league unlimited)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom