DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

its the first time i mentioned it because a key plot was revealed and im a b*tch complaining?

been ignoring this sh*t for the most part

:lol:

again if this is something you don't understand people get mad for then somethign is definitely wrong with you

again, done with this sh*t

Shazam was pretty good. I was really drawn into the dramatic elements too with Billy trying to find his mom. That was pretty sad. Then that ending totally caught me off guard. Also, didn't expect to see Djimon Honsou in this as well. He was just in Captain Marvel lol.

This would have been a good time time to either introduce Batman with his movie and/or Justice League. DC has three good movies under their belt now, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, and Shazam. Imagine the banter among Supes, Flash, Aquaman, and Shazam haha. Oh well, I'm still looking forward to the future.

Last edited:
Just saw Shazam. Great entry into the DCEU ( I love being able to say that and not get ridiculed, lol). Enjoyed the humor and lighthearted tone ( even tho I can't take my 6 year old nephew to see it). That twist toward the end put a huge smile on my face. Solid 7/8 from me.

Also super excited to see that WB hasn't given up on the DCEU. Its great to see Shazam incorporate itself heavily in this shared universe.

C480E849-609F-438C-9321-899796A6221F.jpeg

I laughed hard as hell when I found out Heath was going to be the joker in The Dark Knight. "The guy from that knight movie?", boy was I wrong

Hold up, you laughed about him being from the knight movie but not brokeback mountain like everyone else? :lol:

Hold up, you laughed about him being from the knight movie but not brokeback mountain like everyone else? :lol:
I completely forgot he was even in that at the time. The knight movie was on USA damn near every weekend and I completely avoided brokeback, didnt even realize the plot till a while later

Recently say Shazam. Was pleasantly surprised I enjoyed it. Zachary Levi was great I thought his performance was so great and no where near as goofy and cringe as some may have thought it might’ve been watching a grown man act likes he’s a 14 year old. That’s how good he did it didn’t feel like I was watching a grown man pretending to be 14 it really felt like I was watching a 14 year old pretending to be an adult (with god like powers)

Back
Top Bottom