DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

The doomsday story shouldn't of came till WAY later, killing Superman in the third film of the universe is idiotic. His death was meaningless since the citizens, fellow heros, and even the audience hardly even knew him. I mean **** he saved metropolis once? The people were still split on whether he was even a hero or not, if anything it could galvanized all the heroes in the planet to continue the good fight. Then maybe we get a JL Unlimited

I've posted this video in here before, imagine this on the big screen in live action

Someone should of showed Snyder this before bringing them together.

They already had the movie they wanted in animated form. The dark knight returns part 1 and 2 is what they should of copied line by line, scene by scene exactly

I see we're doing our annual we could've easily did the DCEU better than Snyder did :lol:

Dude just had some really trash ideas for a shared universe and WB foolishly let him damage some of their most iconic and bankable heroes just so they could catch up to Marvel.

I've posted this video in here before, imagine this on the big screen in live action

Someone should of showed Snyder this before bringing them together.

Man, Snyder would've perverted this scene with Bruce ranting like a mad man that Superman deeserved to die and that his way was right no matter what the ppl say :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Batman shouldn’t have been the focal point so early on with the huge success that the Nolan trilogy was. Even if they had to have him in the universe early on, there was no reason why Superman should’ve taken a backseat to him in his sequel. Anything Batman is automatically going to bring in revenue and it would’ve been smart to build Superman in the same light on film. The disrespect Cavill has had to go through from having to defend his murdering Superman to losing top billing in his sequel to mustache gate and than just straight up getting his whole life tried in Shazam is just too sad :smh:

68248BC9-0C06-4086-BDF5-E938AE99FD0D.jpeg

:smh: :smh: :smh: Feige please take him and turn him into Hyperion

The dichotomy between Superman/Batman is amazing when you really think about. From their upbringings, philosophies on their profession, and even the color on their damn costumes. Even the Dark Knight Returns which is what Snyder borrowed from so heavily displayed it better than the movie. That **** should of been a moment, not trying to pile on but they really ****** that up

They already had the movie they wanted in animated form. The dark knight returns part 1 and 2 is what they should of copied line by line, scene by scene exactly
Its sad cuz Snyder did exactly that with 300. Just copied the comic with not much of his creative input story wise yet for DC he made up this ridiculous story taking elements from different comics.

I still want to know what Superman he was adapting for MoS.

Skip to 35:00 ( it’s only 3 minutes long and believe me it’s worth watching)
Smith explains how there were 3 justice league movies about to be done

Man f warner bros for fing with Snyder’s plan

Do y’all think we will ever EVER get a Snyder cut?
So many people at warner bros who work there say there is a Snyder’s cut

Its sad cuz Snyder did exactly that with 300. Just copied the comic with not much of his creative input story wise yet for DC he made up this ridiculous story taking elements from different comics.

I still want to know what Superman he was adapting for MoS.

Felt like he was trying to create a Superman to fit in with the times. Problem was he was too angsty to be a God in his 30s. Wasn't proper characterization for Superman. **** Would've worked better for Superboy

Jesus Christ
ICO003909_1._SX360_QL80_TTD_.jpg

gotham%2Bvs%2Bmetropolis.jpg

Wasted potential is the most disappointing thing in life :smh: Snyder wasn’t the visionary to even bring something of that magnitude to life. Have no idea how he was given the keys to a world changing film and literally ****ted on the floor. Don’t know what was worse for DC, BvS or TDK which led to them hanging off of Nolan’s every word....like giving the keys to Snyder :smh: This needed something like Spielberg or Peter Jackson to bring to life. Not that hack who did Watchman (I love the Dawn of the Dead remake though :lol: )

Skip to 35:00 ( it’s only 3 minutes long and believe me it’s worth watching)
Smith explains how there were 3 justice league movies about to be done

Man f warner bros for fing with Snyder’s plan

Do y’all think we will ever EVER get a Snyder cut?
So many people at warner bros who work there say there is a Snyder’s cut

Snyder “cut” will never see the light of day for 2 reasons: 1.) DC is cutting off all ties to Snyder which I felt was a big reason Ben Affleck not only left but got his Batman script turned down. It’ll also ultimately be the reason why Cavill gets the boot as Superman as well. There won’t be any type of retread to remind audiences of the lack of cohesion amongst the film universe and actors formerly playing characters. (Ezra is up out of there too). 2.) I personally don’t think it exists. There’s footage we haven’t seen, yes. And there’s probably an actual film that can be told with the footage we haven’t seen, yes. But I don’t think it’s finished nor put together. Lots of unfinished effects like the Flash running with no shoes on scene that leaked some time back. WB isn’t going to put money into finishing a special edition of a film that lost them money :lol: :smh:

Batman killing already throws out all the psychology behind Batman. That alone kill their universe

https://www.vox.com/2019/3/26/18282194/zack-snyder-batman-kills

“Once you’ve lost your virginity to this ******* movie and then you come and say to me something about, like, ‘My superhero wouldn’t do that,’ I’m like, ‘Are you serious?’ I’m, like, down the ******* road on that,” Snyder said.

“It’s a cool point of view to be like, ‘My heroes are still innocent. My heroes didn’t ******* lie to America. My heroes didn’t embezzle money from their corporations. My heroes didn’t commit any atrocities.’ That’s cool. But you’re living in a ******* dream world,” he added.

:smh: ******* hack

That was just a bad interpretation of batman for the League in general. If they did Returns as a one off it would of all been good

I'm good on the Snyder cut, after his decision making in BvS I have next to no faith that it would turn out how I would want

Jesus Christ
ICO003909_1._SX360_QL80_TTD_.jpg

gotham%2Bvs%2Bmetropolis.jpg
Its crazy cuz even though it was Snyder I was mad hopeful just from the early announcement that it was a Batman and Superman movie. I was insisting it had to be called World's Finest. I was even open to Ben being cast as Batman.

I'm happy it wasn't though. Would've tainted the WF name.

Felt like he was trying to create a Superman to fit in with the times. Problem was he was too angsty to be a God in his 30s. Wasn't proper characterization for Superman. **** Would've worked better for Superboy
He could've accomplished all that through character work with Clark.

Its still crazy to me there's a movie depiction of Superman that snapped the villain's neck to save the day and he's the hero. It isnt some elseworld's hero gone wrong story.

It was a bit too early but I wasn't even against Superman killing someone, I was just really pissed off with how quickly he got over it. Not only did he take a life for the first time it was someone from his own species. That internal struggle and eventual self doubt could of been a major theme for a sequel that would help him grow as a character just in time for him to hit his professional prime before the league forms. Could of even had a small Bruce Wayne cameo so we know he exists

He had to choose who was going to be the morally obtuse out of the two of them and the obvious answer should’ve been the alien who upholds truth and justice. You can’t have Superman AND Batman killing and having psychological hangups because of it. It just doesn’t make sense. Like what was the clash in ideologies about? They’re both heroes who’d kill to save :lol: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom