DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

I don't know about yall, but Darla stole the movie for me. Her character really hit me in the feels. Loved how quickly she took to Billy. And then when her older counterpart appeared, I almost fell out.

you must not have went to school in the 80’s

handicaps and fat kids got it the worst back then
No I didnt, fat kids got made fun of when I went but kids in wheel chairs or who had mental issues were not picked on. They were laughed at but I never saw any of them get their *** whipped

"Since you love them so much,
you can mourn for them
"

A rare look at Hack Snyder in his element

F7776ED5-B479-4B76-8C50-C38D3C5FF1E1.gif

i still cant get over "MARTHA"
also still cant get over i never noticed that before :lol:
what a dumb as plot device :lol: :smh:

For the life of me I don’t get what he was thinking. That is such a frivolous coincidence and you would choose that to bond Superman and Batman after about 2 hrs of antagonistic build up between the two, really?? As the years go on I hate that film more and more. The butt chinned drunk getting peeled off as Batman was expected but I feel so bad for Cavill. He had the most passion out of anyone in the DCEU for his role. When you see how RDJ and even Hugh Jackman are celebrated for spearheading a universe good or bad and you see Cavill who is definitely looking like he’s going to get recasted before he even gets a chance to really make the role of Superman his, it’s sad. BVS RUINED EVERYTHING!

gonna be like 15 years before we see darkside on the big screen :{
and i know thats not the correct spelling of his name

him being so damn positive all the time irks me
i hate when folks always happy
Dude's a sound investment, but The Rock persona aside, he's an Egomaniac, with all the "we" this, "we" that.
Sure's he's Executive Producer on Shazam, but that's glorified billing nowadays.

I don't know about yall, but Darla stole the movie for me. Her character really hit me in the feels. Loved how quickly she took to Billy. And then when her older counterpart appeared, I almost fell out.
Said this since day 1; that little girl giving your boy baby fever. Ain't that big on Meghan Good though; her and Lauren London were my "teenage phase" lol.

For the life of me I don’t get what he was thinking. That is such a frivolous coincidence and you would choose that to bond Superman and Batman after about 2 hrs of antagonistic build up between the two, really?? As the years go on I hate that film more and more. The butt chinned drunk getting peeled off as Batman was expected but I feel so bad for Cavill. He had the most passion out of anyone in the DCEU for his role. When you see how RDJ and even Hugh Jackman are celebrated for spearheading a universe good or bad and you see Cavill who is definitely looking like he’s going to get recasted before he even gets a chance to really make the role of Superman his, it’s sad. BVS RUINED EVERYTHING!
As bad as “Martha” was the movie was doomed during its conception either way. The use of old Batman, lex, Superman not wanting to be Superman, I can go on forever....... movie had nothing going for it. Zero positives

As bad as “Martha” was the movie was doomed during its conception either way. The use of old Batman, lex, Superman not wanting to be Superman, I can go on forever....... movie had nothing going for it. Zero positives
agree
regardless of what folks say
man of steel was a good pillar start

The movie should’ve been broken into two parts which was rumored with the rumored title of the first part having the sub title: “Enter the Knight” and the second part being the sub title we did get which was “Dawn of Justice”. Would’ve fleshed Batfleck more and allow him to have an actual cohesive narrative with Superman looming in the background as someone he despised. Then Dawn of Justice could’ve been a well thought out Superman film that featured Batman and the confrontation that should’ve been billed as a misunderstanding way sooner. Had they gone this route, Snyder still could’ve got everything he wanted with cramming Wonder Woman and Doomsday with the Death of Superman and actually had a story that not only made sense but built an investment amongst audiences. Even Eisenberg as Luther would’ve had more time to descend into the character he was actually meant to play instead of a last minute shave and snot coming out his nose while he’s warning Batman about aliens :smh:

Movie should have been mainly brainiac with lex thrown in, so you can build to lex being the main bad guy for 3

Back
Top Bottom