DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

The things I did like about AM were: the decision to cast a Polynesian/half Polynesian actor, how Atlantis looked, two villains, Mera. But certain setpieces, costumes, song choices and even Momoa at times were a bit meh. I went into AM expecting something with the comedic timing of Shazam and didn't get that. Shazam hit all the right notes.
AM was a 50/50 split of good and bad and a few questionable things mixed in.

What gave you that expection? The Bro-aquaman portrayal?

Reviews for the film that I read and saw hinted at a film that didn't take itself too seriously a la the MCU films. And while AM had humor, I think Shazam accomplished that much more so than AM did.

Don't understand what you're trying to be sarcastic about.
Thats not sarcasm.

Its a metaphor for you saying the ultimate cut is better thannthe theatrical cut.

Went from **** and piss to just ****.

It's a shame cuz you actually think more exposition about plot holes that aren't even why the movie is so **** is what makes it better.

Somebody in here had already asked questions about what it addresses or what makes it better and none of it was acknowledged.

In the ultimate edition does bats still want to irrationally kill supes only to change his mind when Martha happens?
Are you trying to be a d? I didn’t say it made it great I said it made it a lot better. The whole Martha thing will never be save. It’s still stupid. But the ultimate edition explains some of the stuff. This is getting old between you zik and blaster. Let people have their opinions. Y’all don’t run anything. Get over it

Are you trying to be a d? I didn’t say it made it great I said it made it a lot better. The whole Martha thing will never be save. It’s still stupid. But the ultimate edition explains some of the stuff. This is getting old between you zik and blaster. Let people have their opinions. Y’all don’t run anything. Get over it
Dry it up. You’re mad at opinions yet are the one who responded to them. Keep it moving if it’s hurting your feelings. You looking pitiful right now

Dry it up. You’re mad at opinions yet are the one who responded to them. Keep it moving if it’s hurting your feelings. You looking pitiful right now
do I now? Ok if you think so. Y’all the one quoting every time someone mentions Batman vs Superman. What you got alerts on kid about this thread. Go out and do something

You are definetly in the minority on that sentiment. There's a whole slew of people outside of NT who think the Ultimate Cut was miles better than the theatrical cut. And for all the flack yall give Zack Snyder, dude has a lot of fans. I get it, yall don't like him or his films. But again, don't let NT have you think that you represent a majority of opinions.

I forreal have never met a Snyder fan in person

Not trying to be a d.

Point is, adding in exposition while keeping elements in the movie I dislike isn't going to move the needle for me.

source.gif

rfx45 rfx45 source (1).gif

I’m so happy DC got Shazam right, man.

They’re on a winning streak for the first time this decade it seems.

Apparently some employees at warner bros who have seen pre finished cuts of the joker

There saying it’s beyond rated R
Apparently it’s really really sick.

**** YEAH
Man with the tone of the trailer, it better be dark and rated R. We need a real Joker movie.

Apparently some employees at warner bros who have seen pre finished cuts of the joker

There saying it’s beyond rated R
Apparently it’s really really sick.

**** YEAH
:lol:
i dont believe this
i really think im hyping myself up
and movie really gonna end up being just ok

Hmm. If you had asked me yesterday I would've ranked it

WW
AM
Shazam

But watched it a second time today with other ppl and now I'm thinking I'm going to rank it WW Shazam and then Aquaman

When did I stop you from having an opinion?

I just think it sucks if we're talking about BvS. Like how does more exposition make the movie better? Movie was already near 3 hours. You're suppose to show not tell in cinematic storytelling for maximum effect and execution.

Makes no sense to saw an awful movie gets better cuz its longer. Snyder isna terrible storyteller.

Bro you gotta have HOPE
DC killed my hope with BvS.

Now I dont even react the same to their trash. Bunch of average and mediocre mocies since and I'm like it wasnt BvS :lol:

Back
Top Bottom