DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

batman 1 and returns are still great
to me at least
indeed they are. People are saying dawn of justice is bad because Batman kills like he hasn’t killed plenty of times before. It’s not good for other reasons. He stuff a bomb down a mans throat in returns. Depending on your side he also killed Ra’s in begins

shoulda just incorperated nolan batman
into snyder superman
i woulda been down for it
Nolan wasnt having that :lol: and Bale was not coming back without Nolan.

WB begged Nolan but he was like nah you not gonna trap me in your superhero movies. Then the next 10 directors they asked said no. Then they settled on Nolan with the idea they'd keep trying to immulate Nolan's more grounded dark and grim tone.

Its so sad WB couldnt find somebody to take control of the DC movies. Maybe if they had waited a bit they could've got Whedon after his falling out with Marvel.

Live look at rfx45 rfx45 reading the thread :lol:

9AD1F95B-EECC-484B-AD12-F0BA5B795DF7.jpeg

giphy.gif

And nobody ever should. The, yes, THE worst thing in the history of CBM’s and that includes ALL CBM’s
BS!! That Mandarin bait and switch from iron man 3 is the absolute worst thing to ever happen in a CBM.

And it's time for yall to let "Martha" go. It happended, now let's move on......

indeed they are. People are saying dawn of justice is bad because Batman kills like he hasn’t killed plenty of times before. It’s not good for other reasons. He stuff a bomb down a mans throat in returns. Depending on your side he also killed Ra’s in begins
Dude stop. The differences are so obvious it’s not worth discussing at length again

BS!! That Mandarin bait and switch from iron man 3 is the absolute worst thing to ever happen in a CBM.

And it's time for yall to let "Martha" go. It happended, now let's move on......
There's no way Mandarin fakeout is worse than Martha or any of the other trash in BvS :lol:

There's no way Mandarin fakeout is worse than Martha or any of the other trash in BvS :lol:
Brah, the trailers hyped mandarin to be a joker level villian in the MCU. Only to have have him be a f****ng actor. That **** still pisses me off to this day. Almost walked out that movie after that. Haven't watched IM3 since.

No comparison!!

That Martha **** is horrible. Was even worse when people was tryna justify that nonsense

That Martha **** is horrible. Was even worse when people was tryna justify that nonsense
It's not even about justifying it. The scene either worked for you or it didn't. It worked for me, but I'm not gonna sit here and try to just it to someone that didn't like it. Is what it is

It's not even about justifying it. The scene either worked for you or it didn't. It worked for me, but I'm not gonna sit here and try to just it to someone that didn't like it. Is what it is
Nah, it's trash.

I question anybody's taste that liked it.

That scene diminished Batman and Superman so much.

Much worse than this and it’s not even close

Martha talk stop? Maybe “bury it”? :rofl:

The doomsday story shouldn't of came till WAY later, killing Superman in the 2nd film of the universe is idiotic. His death was meaningless since the citizens, fellow heros, and even the audience hardly even knew him. I mean **** he saved metropolis once? The people were still split on whether he was even a hero or not, if anything it could galvanized all the heroes in the planet to continue the good fight. Then maybe we get a JL Unlimited

Fixed, unless you're counting green lantern

Brah, the trailers hyped mandarin to be a joker level villian in the MCU. Only to have have him be a f****ng actor. That **** still pisses me off to this day. Almost walked out that movie after that. Haven't watched IM3 since.

No comparison!!
Didnt bother me at all.

I notice trailers affect a lot of yall opinions with these movies.

To me nothing is topping how terrible BvS is. Cuz the movie was actually terrible. "Martha" is a huge part of that given its the crux of the plot leading to a team up.

The main complaint about IM3 is the movie bot matching expectations. Where as BvS is a movie with Batman and Superman in it and it was awful.

And I can say the same, haven't seen BvS since and never will.

I liked it. You can't question my taste in anything. Your opinion is not gospel
That's a shame. Yes I can. My opinion doesn't need to be gospel. Your taste just needs to be that questionable, which it obviously is.

That's just the way it is.

Another reason that **** is so stupid is like you call your mother mom growing up. That's who you know her as.

Maybe it's cultural cuz nobody I knew was calling their mother by her first name so even a mention of that name shouldn't send anyone in a tailspin like that.

Batman knows Superman is Clark Kent but doesn't know Clark Kent's parents are John and Martha Kent?

Last edited:
What y’all think is the best course of action as dc heads for dceu to take right now to get back on track?

Because I am completely against the characters leaving like Ben already has and them completely rebooting everyone except for ww and aquaman and Shazam ofcourse

My god man. WB had so much potential, but they were chasing to be like marvel so bad.

Back
Top Bottom