DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

Cyborg forced in to JL will always be a lame idea to me that only showcases their weakness when it comes black superheroes and superheroes of color in general.

More importantly, it says a lot about how insane of a choice it is/was that Snyder made this guy the "heart" of his film and going by what he said gave him creative input before their was a script.

To me there's a reason why we haven't seen Ray Fisher in anything else since. Fam simply has not been getting roles on tv or in movies. He had a minor role in the latest True Detective season an that's it. When so many other upcoming black actors have been given the green light; Corey Hawkins, Boyega, Stephan James, O'Shea Jr., Winston Duke, LaKeith Stanfield, JD Washington, Jason Mitchell (before he blew up his career), Aldis Hodge, Kaluuya, Ashton Sanders, Trevante Rhodes, and Yahya Abdul-Mateen II.

Like I think of Daisy Ridley being an unknown but after she did her SW trilogy all of her upcoming movies start getting announced. Meanwhile, if Ray wasn't tweeting about the Snyder cut I wouldn't know if he's still an actor.

i need dc to throw the bag at nolan and do a flashpoint trilogy. do it.
Would be great but Nolan saying no :lol:

WB already giving him carte blanche to do whatever movie he wants.

They offered him a big bag to do MoS and he said no. Rather do his own thing.

As long as they give him the bag to do his own thing he'd never gonna ditch that to do a DC movie. Mans was done after TDK.

i wonder when movie theaters will be ok for reopening. im not sure if that will happen this year tbh.

"You either die a hero, or love long enough to see yourself become a villain"

This is one of the most iconic movie lines of all time

My Fave from BB
Henri Ducard : Are you ready to begin?
Bruce Wayne : I-I can barely stand...
Henri Ducard : [kicks him] Death does not wait for you to be ready! Death is not considerate, or fair! And make no mistake: here, you face Death.

my favorite from TDK
"Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn. "

from the TDKR
Bane: Oh, you think darkness is your ally. But you merely adopted the dark; I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but BLINDING! The shadows betray you, because they belong to me! I will show you where I have made my home while preparing to bring justice. Then I will break you.”

The bane quote stands out because in the theater when I first saw the movie I was like :wow::wow::wow::wow: whenhe grabbed bats seemingly out of nowhere, had me shook. Of course you can totally see bats hiding now

Last edited:
That speaks volumes.. If you killing off a robin, do Jason Todd then you could talk about doing redhood

but snyder don’t be reading this stuff.. and that’s some of these people’s champion

That speaks volumes.. If you killing off a robin, do Jason Todd then you could talk about doing redhood

but snyder don’t be reading this stuff.. and that’s some of these people’s champion

Yep. that's the whole problem. Its like dude is in his own world which is a good thing and bad thing at times.

Yep. that's the whole problem. Its like dude is in his own world which is a good thing and bad thing at times.

I mean.. there is some much history into it too

people hating dude, so then having a vote on it to kill him off.. then having redhood be so good

Back
Top Bottom