DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

That tune is about to change now that CW is taking over production of Stargirl. It's about to be your typical low budget, agenda driven superhero show.
:lol: How is that different from now?

I've been watching the show and it was already low budget and agenda driven.

I found it weird how much like a CW DC show it is compared to Swamp Thing and Doom Patrol. It's Swamp Thing thats gonna have changes even if it is some Supernatural replacement.

I cant watch 14 min of this dude. I tried skipping around but heard a whole lot of nothing.

Does he ever say in detail what Joss did? :nerd:

Last edited:
:lol: How is that different from now?

I've been watching the show and it was already low budget and agenda driven.

I found it weird how much like a CW DC show it is compared to Swamp Thing and Doom Patrol. It's Swamp Thing thats gonna have changes even if it is some Supernatural replacement.
:rofl: :rofl: Touche

I cant watch 14 min of this dude. I tried skipping around but heard a whole lot of nothing.

Does he ever say in detail what Joss did? :nerd:

Not really. Only thing he confirmed is that he is still under a NDA (around the 7:00 mark).

Not really. Only thing he confirmed is that he is still under a NDA (around the 7:00 mark).
:lol: So he was willing to say Joss was abusive, gross, and unprofessional as well say producers enabled Joss but the NDA is stopping him from saying what he did?

I ain't no contract lawyer but I'm pretty sure the NDA doesn't pertain to that.

Feel like he using the NDA as an excuse not to speak up. Hope he speaks up after he gets fired.

1594172205756.jpeg

1594172226273.jpeg

Quality should be way better than that awful Fox show....

So that's how they're playing it....Wondering what other shows they have planned.

Potential is there.

That WB deal Matt Reeves signed not too long ago makes sense now.

Last edited:
Quality should be way better than that awful Fox show....

So that's how they're playing it....Wondering what other shows they have planned.

Potential is there.

That WB deal Matt Reeves signed not too long ago makes sense now.

Yep, n i'm all for it. In the name of better quality.
For the culture.

Nahhh Gotham was flamezzzzz!!! Y’all sleepin!

Im kiddin! It was trash and chore to get through but Season 3 was alright tho

Meh, I'm hoping for some more scandalous Joss allegations.

Wanted some stunt ppl to breakup and they didn't. Then Fisher rushing to support them like this validates his claims.

At this rate, one big gig for Joss gonna overshadow all this.

Back
Top Bottom