DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

ray looking thirsty by saying he immediately believes them. Meanwhile he still hasn't gone into specifics and no one else from the jl movie has backed his claims.

I’m not even trying to keep up with this case but it shows up on my twitter timeline every once in awhile with some wild ****.
I don’t even know what to believe when it comes to the things I read about this case, but hard to trust something coming from a Johnny depp twitter fan account :lol:

I’m not even trying to keep up with this case but it shows up on my twitter timeline every once in awhile with some wild ****.
I don’t even know what to believe when it comes to the things I read about this case, but hard to trust something coming from a Johnny depp twitter fan account :lol:
You see the what they last said about Johnny? This whole thing is wild. Every side.

BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER Star James Marsters On Aggressive, Disturbing Interaction With Joss Whedon

During a recent conversation with Michael Rosenbaum on his podcast, Marsters spoke about Spike's transformation from villain to love interest, and explained how his character contradicted showrunner Joss Whedon's idea that vampires should be ugly creatures. As it turns out, that led to a bizarre confrontation with the filmmaker that left Marsters reeling.

"I came along and I wasn’t designed to be a romantic character, but then the audience reacted that way to it," he started. "And I remember he backed me up against a wall one day, and he was just like, ‘I don’t care how popular you are, kid, you’re dead. You hear me? Dead. Dead!’ And I was just like, ‘Uh, you know, it’s your football, man. OK.’"

Asked if Whedon was just joking, Marsters said "No, hell no," and added that he never received an apology because Whedon "was angry at the situation."

I just read that.

Left out the part where Marsters said he knew how Joss felt and would do the same if it was him :lol:

Joss simply had his way of doing the show and view on vampires which was for them to be monsters and not be romanticized like Anne Rice vampire stories and then audience reaction and demand basically forced him to change the show to add in Angel love stories and inevitable Spike and Buffy romance.

In the end, a gang if vampires got humanized.

Joss being the little guy he is taking it out on Marsters is weird and funny.

Last thing I read (I think was yesterday) that Johnny Depp came home from a party and found poop in his bed and that was the last straw before he decided he was out :lol: :sick:
See I didn’t see that one. I saw about the blow, the liquor and him passed out.

I guess maybe its a reflection of society at the moment but when all this Wheadon stuff came up I assumed he did something criminal or illegal. So far he just sounds like a jerk and a egomaniac

EnragedSentimentalBluemorphobutterfly-size_restricted.gif

Back
Top Bottom