DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

I don't got much comment on the barber thing but at this point Fisher must be coming off annoying and petty to the studio.

I don't see how he keeps the Cyborg role.

Last edited:
Yeah, sucks that his barber wasn't in the credits but he probably got paid really well. Seems like he'll complain about the catering next.

Props to Ray Fisher on gettin his barber on the credits. It’s a resume builder that the individual should be entitled to if he truly did work on the the set for that long.

In other news, take this for whatever this is worth...

Yeah, there was a bunch of Joker scenes cut. Many involving Batman and he was also in additional scenes with the squad or Willshot.

Appreciate joker a lot more on multiple viewings

think it should be a one off take on the character though or at the most the inspiration for the real joker they use to go up against Batman or be that thing that thing

Anyone cop the DC stuff from mondo today? Usually never hit on their site but got lucky with their joker print. Couldn’t believe it. Lol.

Anyone cop the DC stuff from mondo today? Usually never hit on their site but got lucky with their joker print. Couldn’t believe it. Lol.

you get the variant or the regular one?
Nothing really jumped out to me from Mondo besides the tales from the loop soundtrack vinyl that I copped
Also picked up a curb your enthusiasm print from another site

you get the variant or the regular one?
Nothing really jumped out to me from Mondo besides the tales from the loop soundtrack vinyl that I copped
Also picked up a curb your enthusiasm print from another site
The regular. Didn’t even want to try for the variant. Haha.

Harley show > BTAS

sucks theres no season 3
giphy.gif

Justice Con will be held on July 25-26 2020, and will be an entirely online event. Per its official website, Justice Con will begin at 7:30 AM PST/10:30 AM EST, with Zack Snyder's appearance at 2:30 PM PST/5:30 PM EST to be the final one of the first day. Day two will begin the next day at 6:45 AM PST/9:45 AM EST, with Justice Con concluding at 3:45 PM PST/6:45 PM EST. To follow along, viewers can click into the official Justice Con YouTube channel to enjoy the festivities of the weekend.

Back
Top Bottom