DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

Article on Synder ideas of the 2 movies that would have followed this....I think he hopes he will have opportunity....maybe he will if HBO likes the viewing numbers and feedback......in a lower budget straight to HBO max kinda of deal

763C1369-F67F-427A-BEF9-FF35AC6830E5.jpeg

Finally got a chance to watch it. Really enjoyed it.

Some of the slow motion scenes I wish this MF Snyder did a fast motion instead :lol:

Steppenwolf actually felt like more of a threat and it actually gave him some purpose - yes, typical bad guy **** but you felt the stakes more. The Amazon scene felt much bigger. Darkseid presence was looming much heavier. Sucks we won’t ever see it come to fruition.

The history and story of the motherboxes seemed much more fleshed out too. Seeing the Old Gods and the Lanterns and all them fighting was dope AF to me too. Can’t remember how that scene played out in the Whedon version, but I don’t remember liking it as much as I did this one.

The epilogue just being extra **** left on the cut floor on a 4 hour film :lol:

Really liked it. Will watch again at some point, but probably not in one sitting.

edit: I will never like Ezra Miller’s running motion. That **** just looks silly AF to me :lol:

The epilogue just being extra **** left on the cut floor on a 4 hour film :lol:

thats actually fully part of the reshoot and those who couldnt make it (like ezra who was shooting fantastic beasts, snyder asked the harry potter folks to shoot him and he directed them through zoom, shot ezra and then sent him the footage and then digitally added him) while the others were there and thats why we were seeing joe mango with that haircut last year

not a single part of that scene was cut from the original film

edit: I will never like Ezra Miller’s running motion. That **** just looks silly AF to me :lol:

i just don’t get it.. it’s like he’s falling and hes trying catch his balance or something

or it would make sense if he was throwing shh while running.. like dipping down and then throwing shh

but just straight running, I don’t get it.. look who said that shh would be a good idea

I was trying to find a youtube compilation of all the jokes/quips Joss added since I didn't want to rewatch the theatrical cut just to compare versions .

Found one:

I can't believe these jokes were actually in the og movie. They are cringe worthy bad and not needed at all.

Ended up finishing it. Overall, everything improved was accompanied with something to bring it down. BvS being trash took all emotion away from everything.

. epilogue needed to just not be there
. Leto joker is trash beyond belief
. Zero DS action other than him getting ultra washed
. Stephaniewolf should of paid the 50K :lol:
. They couldn’t get DS to put his hands behind his back at least once? Cmon man
. All of aquabros catchphrases were gone which was a good thing
. Cyborg never acted “human” which kinda threw his whole arc in the trash
. Flash just looks stupid in all aspects. No saving that
. M Manhunter was so useless I have no idea why he was in the film.

Martha Manhunter :rofl:

I’ll think of more later

The end of the movie flowed a TON better than the beginning

Dude broke the Hulk without the stones come on :lol:
we're pretending Thanos didnt have the power stone when he washed hulk now?? edited cuz he never activated it & I can admit when im wrong :lol: anyways, DARKSEID destroying Thanos all day everyday

Last edited:
we're pretending Thanos didnt have the power stone when he washed hulk now?? :lol: anyways, DARKSEID destroying Thanos all day everyday

View attachment 2768722

he didnt use it, having it on your hand doesnt mean its activated, the stone has to be glowing for it to be activated and thats why later on in endgame they tried to stop him from closing hist fist so he couldnt use the gauntlet/stones

even though I really liked the movie, Aquaman’s stuff seemed really out of place to me this time around since it lightweight contradicts the Aquaman movie now:

The air bubbles just seem pointless.
Arthur going to the statue or tomb stone or whatever that was of King Atlantis - I guess it could have been a memorial but just didn’t feel right after seeing Aquaman

but I was happy to see how he got his armor, for some reason that really stuck out to me in the Whedon version

Ended up finishing it. Overall, everything improved was accompanied with something to bring it down. BvS being trash took all emotion away from everything.

. epilogue needed to just not be there
. Leto joker is trash beyond belief
. Zero DS action other than him getting ultra washed
. Stephaniewolf should of paid the 50K :lol:
. They couldn’t get DS to put his hands behind his back at least once? Cmon man
. All of aquabros catchphrases were gone which was a good thing
. Cyborg never acted “human” which kinda threw his whole arc in the trash
. Flash just looks stupid in all aspects. No saving that
. M Manhunter was so useless I have no idea why he was in the film.

Martha Manhunter :rofl:

I’ll think of more later

The end of the movie flowed a TON better than the beginning
Had it for a brief second when the portal opened.

Snyder definitely knows how to speed **** up. The whole first WW scene with the hostages had her moving like when you press fast forward on a video :lol:

I'm pretty sure that was in the theatrical version and I still didn't like it. I definitely saw it somewhere.

I was trying to find a youtube compilation of all the jokes/quips Joss added since I didn't want to rewatch the theatrical cut just to compare versions .

Found one:

I can't believe these jokes were actually in the og movie. They are cringe worthy bad and not needed at all.

Are some of these bloopers? Cuz I definitely don't remember a lot of these scenes let alone jokes :lol:

It still doesn't make sense but the do you bleed callback was a nice touch to the resurrected Superman and Batman confrontation. Snyder didn't even let Superman touch him.

Looking at that freakishly removed Cavill mustache just reminds me Whedon didn't give a ****. He goes DC with that and got paid for it.

How we not gonna talk about that insect marksman being the GOAT. Dude hit Barry from like 500 feet away :wow:
I found that strangely out of place for fodder.

A lucky shot would've been one thing but they show the parademon analyzing the patterns in Barry's movements and timed the shot perfectly to stop him. If all of them can do that Batman should've been struggling.

Last edited:
Article on Synder ideas of the 2 movies that would have followed this....I think he hopes he will have opportunity....maybe he will if HBO likes the viewing numbers and feedback......in a lower budget straight to HBO max kinda of deal

Holy crap he has some terrible ideas, the guy knows how to frame a shot, but you can’t blame WB from wanting to save the guy from himself.

i just don’t get it.. it’s like he’s falling and hes trying catch his balance or something

or it would make sense if he was throwing shh while running.. like dipping down and then throwing shh

but just straight running, I don’t get it.. look who said that shh would be a good idea
Well there’s a few reasons for it
1. Most actors aren’t athletes and don’t know how to run properly(Snyder made Ezra do the running)
2. If you take somebody like Usain boot etc, running is an intensive thing and you can see the effort and strain. Flash isn’t really supposed to be straining most of the time. Speed force isn’t a physical thing and it’s not his muscles. So to portray a non athlete, running without straining but still looking fast is hard.

look at the quicksilver scene. We never see him actually running. It’s all close ups of his face or cgi super zips

it’s so much easier to do fast running in animation vs actual acting.
8CBD67FD-48EA-49D4-B44E-3833E6F451A8.gif

Last edited:
i want a knightmare movie but i definitely do not want to see the sequels if what leaked are what he is going to go for (i didnt read that article, im lazy)

its probably not gon happen so i dont think this is a spoiler but if you still dont want to know a brief plot point then stop reading...

bats supposedly impregnated lois but she says its supes and then later on bats let lois die and thats how supes joins darkseid

after a lot of things happen, bats tells flash what to tell his old self (bvs flash appearance) that lois' kid is actually his and thats what the past bruce uses as knowledge to save her and bats dies for his efforts but it changes the future

20 years later its lois' son (really nto sure if its actually supes or bats as the dad) takes the batman mantle

i dont really need that kind of drama or more plotholes on when bruce and lois actually banged and supes didnt hear (maybe lead lined walled batcave?) because it couldnt have been while supes was dead because she was too busy mourning and thats just even more f'd up and just ruins the characters further

dont need that sopa opera drama

Back
Top Bottom