DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

i want a knightmare movie but i definitely do not want to see the sequels if what leaked are what he is going to go for (i didnt read that article, im lazy)

its probably not gon happen so i dont think this is a spoiler but if you still dont want to know a brief plot point then stop reading...

bats supposedly impregnated lois but she says its supes and then later on bats let lois die and thats how supes joins darkseid

after a lot of things happen, bats tells flash what to tell his old self (bvs flash appearance) that lois' kid is actually his and thats what the past bruce uses as knowledge to save her and bats dies for his efforts but it changes the future

20 years later its lois' son (really nto sure if its actually supes or bats as the dad) takes the batman mantle

i dont really need that kind of drama or more plotholes on when bruce and lois actually banged and supes didnt hear (maybe lead lined walled batcave?) because it couldnt have been while supes was dead because she was too busy mourning and thats just even more f'd up and just ruins the characters further

dont need that sopa opera drama
Yea I wanna say Zach already said that Lois was pregnant in JL by Superman so it seems he went back on the Bruce Lois thing. A knightmare would likely follow the same plot points but not have the romance or Batman betting etc

Well there’s a few reasons for it
1. Most actors aren’t athletes and don’t know how to run properly(Snyder made Ezra do the running)
2. If you take somebody like Usain boot etc, running is an intensive thing and you can see the effort and strain. Flash isn’t really supposed to be straining most of the time. Speed force isn’t a physical thing and it’s not his muscles. So to portray a non athlete, running without straining but still looking fast is hard.

look at the quicksilver scene. We never see him actually running. It’s all close ups of his face or cgi super zips

it’s so much easier to do fast running in animation vs actual acting.
8CBD67FD-48EA-49D4-B44E-3833E6F451A8.gif

I ran track,, and I’ve played a bunch of sports

using usian as an example he can still run really really really fast while looking relaxed

hell the man was in an Olympic final toying with people

1616310643287.jpeg

for flash and other speedsters I think you have to have that scene where clearly they’re taxing themselves.. but for the most part they can kinda toy with people

Deion sanders was a great example of this, dude had easy speed but was fast as hell.. he knew no one was catching him once he intercepted a pass.. guys like randy moss or desean Jackson are other examples where they don’t look like they’re pressing but they’re going fast as hell

but with flash in this movie it’s just terrible form all around between his body positioning and the movements of his arms and legs

turnover doesn’t exactly equal speed because you could just be spinning your wheels... this is the same for track as it is for swimming

you want to maximize every rotation.. which is why we and pretty much everyone works on high knees and getting you’re leg extending and then incorporating both within your running form.. and also relaxing so you’re not fighting up and just spinning your wheels instead of maximizing power

I was just about to say it makes less and less sense.

So he smashed Lois during BvS? :lol: Either way its bad but I just assumed he smashed after the funeral. Better to ruin a character like Lois Lane where it makes things look as worse as possible. Also Bruce's sudden turn around talking about he made Clark a promise and he was the hope of the world already rang hollow coming off BvS but is just crazy when you add in he banged Lois.

Last edited:
Ain't really gonna trip off any sequels and what he had planned because i don't see how any of it is happening with Batfleck offboard already, but that **** sounds stupid AF :lol:

Wish we coulda seen more Darkseid. My dude got washed when going against the Old Gods, Amazons, King Atlan and the Atlantians. Got carried out on a damn stretcher damn near.

I'd be interested in a throwback movie/series to that time period - Old Gods, King Atlan, Amazons, etc...

Last edited:
I'm fine with how CW Flash runs for the most part. I don't know why they couldn't get a stuntman to run in a similar way to make Miller not look like an idiot.

It is important that the Flash isn't an athlete or runner so he wouldn't have good form at first but eventually he'd look better and get the hang of it.

im not expecting perfect form or anything.. cause that might end up looking robotic, like dude in terminator 2

but I just want dude to look normal while he’s running.. not like he’s almost falling over and then his hands are doing some motion like his throwing things from his back pocket while running

his arms look more like a freestyle stroke recovery in swimming than an actual running form since his arms kinda sweep out and up

im not expecting perfect form or anything.. cause that might end up looking robotic, like dude in terminator 2

but I just want dude to look normal while he’s running.. not like he’s almost falling over and then his hands are doing some motion like his throwing things from his back pocket while running

his arms look more like a freestyle stroke recovery in swimming than an actual running form since his arms kinda sweep out and up
Flash looked terrible. They should of just kept him as a blur like when he moves the rocks from falling on people. That looked good

Last edited:
More thoughts

. anyone could of been Batman. Ben brought nothing to the table

. seeing lex reminded me how bad BvS was lol

. WW 2 looks even worse now. This WW ran out like the ultimate warrior. Her first fight with Steph was the best part of the movie

.Amazons stole the show

. should of left out all aqua man back story stuff. Makes his movie kinda stupid since he already chose to help and accept his heritage

. death stroke looked comically bad at the end. “Snyder knows how to make something look good” lol no

. M Manhunter looked worse than Deathstroke

Erza Miller moves like he's never done an recreational physical activity in his entire life. Did he not go outside for recess or was he able to skip out on gym in school? Didn't need him to be an Olympian but is that hard to have simple coordination and not look goofy as ****. Damn I'm disappointed

I'd put Flash running on Snyder more than anything else. He was on strings, so you can tell he was going for more "flowing" through the speed force than running. Ezra being completely without any grace doesn't help though, each step looking like a sprained ankle.

I'd put Flash running on Snyder more than anything else. He was on strings, so you can tell he was going for more "flowing" through the speed force than running. Ezra being completely without any grace doesn't help though, each step looking like a sprained ankle.
They did fine when they Slowed everything down except him, and they did really well when everybody was moving at normal speed and he was going super fast. They should’ve kept it that way. Once we got to see him moving at his own speed in real time it looked terrible

100% agreed. My guy Ezra Miller is a great actor, I’m sure if they asked him to change his running motion in any other way he could have easily - it’s a Snyder vision IMO and Ezra did as he was directed.

Erza Miller moves like he's never done an recreational physical activity in his entire life. Did he not go outside for recess or was he able to skip out on gym in school? Didn't need him to be an Olympian but is that hard to have simple coordination and not look goofy as ****. Damn I'm disappointed

Seriously. I could never accept Miller as the Flash for some reason. The Synder cut convinced me even more because of it. Makes me appreciate the CW Flash even more and still my current favorite portrayal of the character.

just finished

i actually liked it but supes is my man so im biased somewhat. seeing supes wash steph was best part.

man from the five heartbeats as martian manhunter huh? 😂

Back
Top Bottom