DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

Nobody wants to talk about my guy Polka Dot Man :smh:

Would’ve preferred it if he went out as a G and killed the Starfish instead of the rats but that Rat song goes hard so it is what it is.

Stringer Bell was definitely an upgrade from Will Smith in every way. You can just take him so much more seriously. And his Nano-tech weapons were dope.

Flagg was way more likable in this but didn’t really fall in love with King Shark as much as other folks. But that’s probably because he’s my guy on the cartoon and I guess I was expecting him to be at least one intellectual level above Groot but again, it is what it is.

I wish we could’ve gotten more of the A-Squad though. Those idiots were so over the top, it was hilarious. Dude with the disconnecting arms had me dying:lol:

Movie was flames 🔥
wish we had more time with A team
and polka dot man deserved better
they did a good job with this going to watch again
on my sister 82inch tomorrow

DC hater here.

*Applause*

Excellent movie.

Love me some Harley.

Too bad she was Harley first, she would make a great Gwenpool.

Suicide squad was pretty fun. John Cena was funny, and I thought most did a good job. My wife liked King Shark (felt sorry for him).

I thought Harley Quinn was the worst part of the movie. It's a really hard role, and she didn't do it for me. Thought her singing while getting tortured was most accurate portrayal, but I just didn't believe her character before that.

Overall, a step in the right direction for DCEU

I enjoyed The Suicide Squad.

James Gunn basically made this film into what the first film wanted to be...Guardians of the Galaxy, but with DC characters.

It could've been a bit shorter though and Harley Quinn could've been entirely cut from the film (or limited to a cameo at most) and you wouldn't have missed her at all.

The scene with Bloodsport and his daughter visiting him in prison is going to turn into a meme at some point. I know it.

I liked it, but I didn't love it. I wish I didn't hear people talk about it prior. Avengers shouldn't be in the conversation.

James Gunn was a welcome change.

Nah Harley scene killing the President was great. Told my wife he should have sent her back to the US as soon as he could.

R.I.P. to Milton and of course it happened right when I asked what was he going to do? Homie couldn't sit in the bus nor go with him. smh should have left after dropping them off at the club.

No context spoilers:
1628357342766.jpeg

Nah Harley scene killing the President was great. Told my wife he should have sent her back to the US as soon as he could.

that scene is a perfect example of the good and bad with her.. the scene worked, but they needed to clean it up

just have her shoot dude and say she’s avoiding toxic dudes, the more she spoke the worse things got

I watched a good portion last night. And when I woke up and finished the rest, I was like who is this dude. Then Polka Dot said Milton.

Up until they got Harley, the chemistry between the cast was great.

Also who were the two characters from part one that died?

Colonel and Boomerang?[\spoiler]

I watched a good portion last night. And when I woke up and finished the rest, I was like who is this dude. Then Polka Dot said Milton.

Up until they got Harley, the chemistry between the cast was great.

Also who were the two characters from part one that died?

Colonel and Boomerang?[\spoiler]
Yup.

“No one likes a show off”
“Unless what they’re showing off is ****ing dope”
“****, It’s True” :lol:

Their interaction during that scene was epic. When Cena hit him with the shadow splooge and Idris reacted to getting hit by it...subtle comedy.

Back
Top Bottom