DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

Nah Harley scene killing the President was great. Told my wife he should have sent her back to the US as soon as he could.

R.I.P. to Milton and of course it happened right when I asked what was he going to do? Homie couldn't sit in the bus nor go with him. smh should have left after dropping them off at the club.
when they stormed the building that had starro in it i was like why the **** did the fat latino dude go with them into the building? 😂

did they purposely try to make the bus look like the scooby doo van? 😂

after noticing it i looked on line snd found out james gunn directed the live action scooby doo in 2002? and he said there could be an animated scooby doo suicide squad movie?

Last edited:
I never read Suicide Squad growing up. But I do hope they get rid of Harley next one.

It should be Mission Impossible type.

I never read Suicide Squad growing up. But I do hope they get rid of Harley next one.

It should be Mission Impossible type.

watch these

1628373709934.jpeg

1628373739282.jpeg

Mikaela's starfish needs to be in the next movie. Harley goes inside it as well. Spear optional.

Their interaction during that scene was epic. When Cena hit him with the shadow splooge and Idris reacted to getting hit by it...subtle comedy.

Totally a lot of that here. Just started my second run tonight and I forgot how funny it was when Amanda Waller introduced them both with the same exact description:lol:

Movie has as many low points as it does high points to me. Everything Starro was out of control. Crazy classic. Don’t understand why Snyder wouldn’t have used him in the first JL and work the team and story up to the New Gods instead of going straight in with them. King Shark was really fun too. Everything else was lackluster. James Gunn’s humor is really on some juvenile corny ****. Ironically, Will Smith would’ve brought a lot more to the delivery of humor in this film than Idris Elba did. Harley Quinn is just on film to sell tickets at this point. No type of character evolution. Enjoyable yet very forgettable film. 5/8

Yeah one of the things that could have been way better was the James Gunn humor. Should have had some real comedy writers in there.

Harley is all yall got.

And yall want her dead. Smh.

Cool, kill her off, she can come to a better home at marvel.

DC = WWE = MJ = PS5

MCU = AEW = Harold Miner = Xbox

why would she demote herself to join the minor leagues? stop being delusional

u want her to make trash products like BW, CM, Thor, Thor 2, antman 2, IM3, IM2, Cap, AOU, etc

Back
Top Bottom