DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

1650058068814.jpeg
My bae Isabelle deserves better.

Also haven't DC constantly been depicting the Wonder Twins as Indian or middle eastern? Like for decades? That Justice League and friends cartoons got them looking that way.

They could back to the future dude

That was a lot earlier in the process though - and less CGI I’d assume. They’d have to reshoot most of this movie - like they did with Spacey as I said. Then redo all the CGI at significant cost.

sad part is #restorethesnyderverse lovers are applauding that it didnt make a billi when without a pandemic and a 45day theatrical release:

Man of Charmin - $668m
Martha v Martha - $873m
Not So Super Friends - $657m

Last edited:
sad part is #restorethesnyderverse lovers are applauding that it didnt make a billi when without a pandemic and a 45day theatrical release:

Man of Charmin - $668m
Martha v Martha - $873m
That's so weird. They have no love for the characters, just Snyder.

Man of Charmin - $668m
Martha v Martha - $873m
least the guy set moves which dc not only couldn't best,...but they still following thru on...
twink bats had his highlights ill admit, but it ain't the move....n hard to built on...n remember when reeves swore up n down that no sequels?
makeup/prosthetics be on another level though...that joker was righteously grotesque...

least the guy set moves which dc not only couldn't best,...but they still following thru on...
twink bats had his highlights ill admit, but it ain't the move....n hard to built on...n remember when reeves swore up n down that no sequels?
makeup/prosthetics be on another level though...that joker was righteously grotesque...

they are only following through with the remnants that snyder left off but they are obviously trying to distance themselves and why the DCEU is so disjointed right now, the good films like aquaman and shazam are looking like its own film like the Batman because they dont want that monotone and dark world snyder started and they had to work around with snyderverse with those films, there is a reason flashpoint is going to reset the whole universe

when all these films were greenlit, they had no choice because thats the universe that was set, they were cornenered and then everything got pushed because of pandemic and legal BS these dudes keep getting into but they are done with it, flashpoint is the first time they are going to really close ties with snyderverse and i am 100% sure they can BEST quite easily as the bar is so low

the batman is suppose to be its own thing and not DCEU at all just like the Joker or Nolans, using that as an excuse isnt getting and/or completely ignoring the point… even the joker make-up is moot because it was a deleted scene and not canon, future joker can look completely different

yall act like snyder opened up this DC world but what he really did is bottle neck the universe and corner it into this dark and dreary world, check this out

MOS - he introduced Supes in the first film and kind of badly, dude ended the film killing zod (i defended that when MoS released, yall know i argued with zik about that to death) but not much else is gon come up with it

BvS - skipped introducing Bats and go to the old version (completely closing off a lot of stories for Bats to explore in the universe, any films after got to be the back end of his career) and then kills off Supes (again pretty much destroying any chance of any other supes films until after JL, also corners bats films to the events of this film)

JL - rushed everything to form the league and supes gets very little screen time and you’d think they can make MoS2 if snyder stayed? nope because he already got JL2 and JL3 planned out that has a dumb plot of bat impregnating lois and supes not caring or whatever, proving this dude only looked at the pictures of comic books and not actually read it

its really as simple as this, snyder isnt a good movie maker, he is terrible in editing his ideas down and putting it together, there’s a reason his JL is so f’n long and why MoS and BvS were blasted because the edits are amatuer at best

i was just watching MoS when the Bucks were leading huge and cinematography is top notch but even in the end it doesnt give you hope or brightness, everything supes was suppose to stand for, like i get it the film could start that way but you end it on a better note but it really doesnt feel that way

That Lois thing can’t be true lol.

Well, some recently leaked storyboards offered a small window into what Snyder had planned, and it included Batman and Lois Lane having a baby.

As for what was contained in these storyboards, Justice League 2 would see Batman discovering that Lois was pregnant with his child, despite her insistence that it wasn't his. The Flash would ultimately reveal the truth to Bruce in Justice League 3 by traveling back in time. The plot was going to be thick, that much is certain. Ultimately, in the big battle with Darkseid, Batman dies in order to save the day.

Superman discovers Lois is carrying Bruce's baby. Be that as it may, they embrace and it seems Clark is content to raise the child as his own in Bruce's absence. But the big reveal comes 20 years later. We find Commissioner Gordon and Lois at a memorial intended to honor Batman. After a prompt from Gordon, Lois decides to show her son the Batcave, which suggests that he would take up the mantle held by his real father.

I don't hate MOS but it was a let down. Can't believe that Superman Year One kinda trailer was exactly what was in the movie and not really expanded on.

Back
Top Bottom