DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

That’s actually a better fit casting a Frank Miller Dark Knight Bats. It’s kinda the same way he fits as Cable.

Ben had the body for it but was still noticeably younger even with the grayed temples.

So happy Brolin was Thanos instead.

Maybe down the road somebody can just do a more accurate adaption of Frank Miller Batman and cast Brolin.

So let me get this straight

They tried to be like Marvel once and failed

Their success stories are from the times they gave creatives freedom

Now they want to try to be Marvel again :smh:
The only reason I’m agreeing with it is because people like hamada and John’s would be ousted. Also there would be a chance to get cavill back, as right now those guys are steering this weird ship that nobody wants

Oh what most of us been saying for like a decade now? :lol:

meme-you-dont-say.gif

felt like DC never tried to be marvel at all, they rushed everything with their A-list while Marvel was a very slow burn with their B/C-list even D-list with GotG

hell marvel is still doing it with moon knight, eternals, iron heart, etc… and it smostly to build a huge story

DC started to greenlit random heroes because theyre desperate for content and trying way too hard to be diverse and ”woke”

Yeah, they purposely did not want to do things the way the MCU did cuz it seemed they didn't want to be called out for copying.

Avoiding a proven process to the point they weren't even down with after credit scenes like that :lol:

Rushed to the team movie to introduce all the heroes and then give them solos. Basically the opposite of what the MCU did. They been ****** up ever since.

Last edited:
I **** with the new suit 🤷‍♂️

Feels like a logical upgrade to the one from Returns…Only thing that bothers me really is the belt being blacked out…

felt like DC never tried to be marvel at all, they rushed everything with their A-list while Marvel was a very slow burn with their B/C-list even D-list with GotG

hell marvel is still doing it with moon knight, eternals, iron heart, etc… and it smostly to build a huge story

DC started to greenlit random heroes because theyre desperate for content and trying way too hard to be diverse and ”woke”

i feel like they tried to be marvel, but they took the studio way of doing it

it’s like when Kevin smith talks about when he was approached about doing Superman and later saw wild Wild West

deadpool is another great example, instead of looking at the things that went into making it good (finding someone who could pull off the character and people who cared) they focused on the R rating and thinking people wanted more juvenile humor

even within marvel, we saw they obviously worked on characters until they got things right (Thor the most obvious, but cap too)

but DC obviously been had all the pieces in place to do what marvel wanted to do.. all of their big known characters that they have should be event films outside of justice league.. do the tv shows to fill out the world(s) or build up smaller characters

hell even with spidey marvel took its time once given the opportunity, but they had the advantage of being able to drop the character into civil war and avengers movies

Eternals was a whole damn waste

Dude seemed like he coulda been interesting in the movie but ain’t like we saw him for that long

What’s happening to DC is what Marvel was worried about with Iron Man - if RDJ had gone off the rails that franchise wouldn’t have worked.

The Flash is much less important though - they just need to Aunt Viv the character and move on. Don’t know what they can do about the current movie though - doing a Spacey would cost a fortune.

Back
Top Bottom