DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

Why couldn’t he have a heart attack like the old school flick or Zod kill him…at least it would make sense why he’d take his life.

yall on some bs on that!...
nmp-1-gif.gif

I must be the only person who didn’t have a problem with man of steel . Bvs had potential but doing doomsday and the casting of lex Luther ruined it . They shoulda dropped the bag on Cranston and did bizarro as a zombie zod .
I love Man of Steel. Big mistake on casting that Lex Luthor guy confused on acting like the Joker.

Movie was an hour too long. oz / penguin mocking gordon and batman for not knowing Spanish was funny. Had the same energy as the disgusted hhh gif.

Buggin. It was too long but not an hour too long.

if you end at falcone’s death you’re cutting about 50 mins

if you end it at the cafe after the arrest and the ? reveal in the cup that would cut down to 46 mins left

just my opinion, the cup shoulda been the final the scene.. and that final 46 is the 2nd movie

The movie was good no doubt. But the replay factor isn't there for me. Just like Joker, this was a one and done for me. I'll definitely catch that car chase scene on youtube tho.
same here. as far as replay value is concerned, Batman 89 takes the cake. it's a real classic and Batman Icon and made it what Batman is today. just the music theme alone is worth the price of replay value.

Buggin. It was too long but not an hour too long.
I felt it's too long too, but I wouldn't mind it being long as long as it is interesting. the pacing was just "too slow" that made it boring at times. don't get me wrong, it is a nice Batman film better than George Clooney's Batman. but it missed some marks on building up the tempo like recent Batman films. it just lacks the needed excitement that would keep the audience anticipating for those moments.

Back
Top Bottom