DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

I swore Keaton was supposed to be in Aquaman

i think thats the main reason batfleck is back, because they switched the release of the aquaman2 and flash, so it wont make sense for keaton to appear in aquaman2 because he will start the taking over the mantle after the flash

i think thats the main reason batfleck is back, because they switched the release of the aquaman2 and flash, so it wont make sense for keaton to appear in aquaman2 because he will start the taking over the mantle after the flash
Yup. Flash wacky dates messed some stuff up. But also I’m wondering if they don’t once again pivot. I don’t think supergirl batgirl and the flash are going to wow people

we’ll see, as of right now i dont htink affleck wants to be full time bats so if keaton is to stay then its gon be batgirl as the main bats moving forward then maybe throw some robins out there with her

and we’ll see if cavill supes show up in Black Adam, if so then theres still hope but for now its looking like supergirl and black supes with michael b

Warner Brothers:
2ADBFF7C-05A5-4281-81AF-F87713D6EEE1.gif

pengiun show supposedly started shooting in june but it being part of reeves project and he having a good standing with wb, i think anything he produces are good to go

but its crazy for wb to even axe batgirl considering it already wrapped, like just release it anyways since they already spent millions but maybe they didnt want to spend anymore cash on post?

It must've been really bad since The Flash is still on despite hurricane Ezra.

well they cant really scrap that as its already filmed and done and they already spent a couple of hundred millions (got to count the cost from it being pushed back along with the numerous writers they had working on it at some point)

i think they'll just scramble to reshoot and take ezra out in the end

batgirl was a made for hbo max film so it probably would have looked more like titans (just a slightly upscaled cw show) than an actual dc movie anyways

after actually clicking reading the article :lol: :lol:

part of my guess was right but if true maybe they can cancel titans next season too

Studio insiders insist the decision was not driven by the quality of the film or the commitment of the filmmakers, but by the desire for the studio’s slate of DC features to be at a blockbuster scale. “Batgirl” was budgeted to screen in homes on HBO Max, and not for a major global release in theaters. The budget for the project, which finished principal photography earlier this year and was in post-production, reached $90 million due in part to COVID-related delays and protocols.

Back
Top Bottom