DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

reeves shows are not gon get cancelled especially if they want his sequel to be made sooner than later
Word ppl maybe haven't noticed but Reeves is as insulated in to the new regime as much as James Gunn is with all his new shows.

It'd take a radical change for him to be dropped.

I sooner expect JJ Abrams to be ousted.

Last edited:
Don’t worry everyone. The hierarchy of power is about to change.

1659486994930.gif

giphy (1).gif

Looks like Discovery is off to a great start restructuring DC. This movie was DOA anyways.

I'm also willing to bet that The Batman spinoff shows are going to get the axe as well.
Nah HBO max needs a recurring show like that. Also it’s Batman lol.

But anyway I called this. No way they were gonna release this. Same with supergirl. She’s getting axed too. Now Keaton will have little to no ties and they’ll rethink that whole plan

Good! Kill the DCEU…Try to get a plan together and restart things in a few years…Honestly should’ve done this after that horrible Batman v Superman “movie” they released…

Nah HBO max needs a recurring show like that. Also it’s Batman lol.
You may be right. But I read that Discovery is doing away with a lot of HBO's scripted content in favor of more reality based content (with a lower price tag being the main reason).

But anyway I called this. No way they were gonna release this. Same with supergirl. She’s getting axed too. Now Keaton will have little to no ties and they’ll rethink that whole plan

Imo, this is the best case scenario. No one was clamoring for a batgirl movie and absolutely no one was in favor of Sasha Calle's supergirl replacing Henry Cavill's superman as the main supes in the DCEU. That plan was DOA from it's announcement. Now, I'm not gonna go the anti-woke route, but it made no sense to replace 2 of the most popular comic book characters in live action for their less popular counterparts. But I'm glad that Zaslav is cleaning house at DC. Hamada's leadership for the DCEU has been absolutely dreadful. There is no cohesion and forward planning. Everything was just slapped together.

Last edited:
I can’t wait for the day in which the filming process is cut down. I hate waiting two years for these projects.

I can’t wait for the day in which the filming process is cut down. I hate waiting two years for these projects.

someones got to open up more cgi companies… all of them are backlogged and despite the delays, work is still suffering

Batgirl was never a replacement for Batman in the DCEU.

Just kill off the DCEU already.

Should've made that a part of Gunn's future plans instead of turning them in to a joke.

someones got to open up more cgi companies… all of them are backlogged and despite the delays, work is still suffering
I can imagine there are a handful of cgi companies that Hollywood deals with. Takes a lot of capital to start a cgi company / animation studio.

I think video game companies have the same issue. Right now vfx game design etc alre all aimed at white men who want to live in California or Washington etc. they need to start bringing these companies to other parts of the country and encourage more than just white people to go into those fields

They had a perfect out by using the Flash and Flashpoint but it seems like they’ll even **** that up somehow.

Back
Top Bottom