DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

yup-uhuh.gif

Hopefully this abomination gets the axe before it goes into production.
was hoping it was just a rumor made up by a dc hater

they should just keep margot as harley and even though its a different universe, they should just punchline as gaga is they really want her

leave harley alone for a bit

they should just keep margot as harley and even though its a different universe, they should just punchline as gaga is they really want her

leave harley alone for a bit
Margot doesn’t want to do it anymore. Trust they’d love to keep her but she’s done with the role

I also find it funny, that for so long there were rumors of batgirl and supergirl taking over and everybody hated it. Now the new regime cancelled those projects and it’s WB is racist and misogynistic. Y’all ( not Nt)were clowning the supergirl movie

Margot doesn’t want to do it anymore. Trust they’d love to keep her but she’s done with the role

nah, she’s not done, just taking a break

she just did an interview last month saying she’s just taking a hiatus but gunn also tease her return a month prior to that interview so i dont think she’s done with the role

i think everyone that worked with gunn enjoyed the experience

I also find it funny, that for so long there were rumors of batgirl and supergirl taking over and everybody hated it. Now the new regime cancelled those projects and it’s WB is racist and misogynistic. Y’all ( not Nt)were clowning the supergirl movie
They set themselves up for failure.

I wasn't that aware of it or thought it was happening but they never should've let the narrative that Supergirl or Batgirl was replacing Batman and Superman fly.

But again the bigger problem was the DCEU. After Snyder failed and ruined it then they played Cavill and Ben quit they should've just done a crisis and replaced everybody.

The only thing that messed that up was Aquaman somehow making a billion and I guess looking a certain way if they got rid of Gal. In that case do a quick Crisis and port those two over to the new universe.

All that could've been done before Ezra began to embarrass them further.

I can see it now…. #ReleaseTheBatgirlVerse

its crazy though, its being stated that they'll only save $15m by not releasing the batgirl and the $90m they spent on it...

seems like it cant really hurt them to release it on HBO Max or sell it to other streaming services outside the US that doesnt carry HBO Max... like sell the license to Netflix and let them stream it outside the US and make some of those cash back

its crazy though, its being stated that they'll only save $15m by not releasing the batgirl and the $90m they spent on it...

seems like it cant really hurt them to release it on HBO Max or sell it to other streaming services outside the US that doesnt carry HBO Max... like sell the license to Netflix and let them stream it outside the US and make some of those cash back
From what I read this movie can only be used as a tax write off as long as they didn't monetize it. And that included selling it to another platform. I guess the only wat this movie would see the light of day is if someone leaked it.

From what I read this movie can only be used as a tax write off as long as they didn't monetize it. And that included selling it to another platform. I guess the only wat this movie would see the light of day is if someone leaked it.

i get that but it was only to save $15m, i figure they can get much more than that by releasing it

My thinking is that, it’s not truly finished. The remaining VFX, marketing costs etc prob push it past $110 mill. It’s not gonna draw thag many eyes to hbomax

My thinking is that, it’s not truly finished. The remaining VFX, marketing costs etc prob push it past $110 mill. It’s not gonna draw thag many eyes to hbomax

i think it might with keaton back

and again, i doubt they gets .30 cents to the dollar to sell it to other streaming services outside the US

but again, they already spent $90m and save $15m so they are still $75m in the red… seems like a lot of work to just toss away for nothing

seems like something that hasnt been started yet is cheaper to cancel? or even blue beetle that just started filming and budget hasnt ballooned to $90m yet

i dont know, just seems like a bad decision $$$-wise

i think it might with keaton back

and again, i doubt they gets .30 cents to the dollar to sell it to other streaming services outside the US

but again, they already spent $90m and save $15m so they are still $75m in the red… seems like a lot of work to just toss away for nothing

seems like something that hasnt been started yet is cheaper to cancel? or even blue beetle that just started filming and budget hasnt ballooned to $90m yet

i dont know, just seems like a bad decision $$$-wise
Blue beetle finished filming already

Back
Top Bottom