DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

I'm not familiar with this character but what do you guys think about this theory?

Theory makes sense. Ties in with the Wonder Woman story line too...

So many theories about the monster...Doomsday, Mutated Zod, now Wrath? 

Theory makes sense. Ties in with the Wonder Woman story line too...

So many theories about the monster...Doomsday, Mutated Zod, now Wrath? 

We all know that's really Cranston

what if they troll fans, and it's really

JasonTodd.png

Not sure how to feel about the last part of the trailer

Loved the 1st half of it.

Wraith isn't just some random monster though. He has intelligence. Not to mention a list of other super powers/ He was presented as the first Superman on Earth that destroyed **** in WW2. We didn't see much in the trailer but that thing just looked like any random monster.

I'm not buying it.

What if it's Bane and Doomsday put together? BaneDay! He'll break Batman's back and kill Superman in the same movie!

Wassup with this rumor that Slade Wilson is actually Bruce Wayne in this film? Lol

The music, the Doomsday reveal, the way Doomsday looks, the way Lex is being portrayed, etc

all this, movie looks ******* trash b.

That's Doomsday? Nah bruh THIS is Doomsday

View media item 1815526

And what? Are we supposed to believe Batman, Wonder Woman and Supes can beat him?

Okay, so they'll beat him once.

Folks do know that Doomsday can come back right? And he can't be killed the same way twice.

Last edited:
Honestly, they should've just left it with the original teaser trailer.

Based off hype alone, people would see the movie. Hell, based off the TITLE alone, people would flock. Why ruin it with a disastrous trailer?

And I thought I was underwhelmed by the Civil War trailer... :smh:

Back
Top Bottom