DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

Honestly, they should've just left it with the original teaser trailer.

Based off hype alone, people would see the movie. Hell, based off the TITLE alone, people would flock. Why ruin it with a disastrous trailer?

And I thought I was underwhelmed by the Civil War trailer... :smh:

If you're complaining about the trailer and elements of it then you would've just complained about the film anyways regardless.

I love the music. Typical epic trailer music. Yall been spoiled by the Inception drums being in every trailer.

I listen to ALOT of Camron/Dipset and half the beats sound like movie trailers. Maybe thats y i like it :lol:

Ill agree that the monster shoulda been omitted tho

Last edited:
I know dudes are hyped for this movie. I know and like that feeling of looking forward to something and hate to spoil it for others. So.. commentary below in the spoiler:

1.) The Man of Steel trailers got me jaded. I was hyped. I went on opening weekend to see it. Hugely disappointed by the movie itself. Fool me once..

2.) I can't get over Ben Affleck being Batman. Yes, yes, I know... give him a chance. However, historically, the role has been played by actors who are good actors. With the exception of Val Kilmer - Bale, Keaton, Clooney are all Oscar winning actors. Ben Affleck is a log of good things but actor is not one of them.

3.) The trailer plot gave away the entire story. The Doomsday reveal was awful. So obvious that Superman and Batman become rivals and then later on in the movie team up to fight Doomsday that Lex Luthor obviously had something to do with. Let's throw in a Wonder Woman side story for the ladies while we're at it.

4.) Wonder Woman looks like she just walked off the Game of Thrones set.

1.) The Man of Steel trailers got me jaded. I was hyped. I went on opening weekend to see it. Hugely disappointed by the movie itself. Fool me once..

2.) I can't get over Ben Affleck being Batman. Yes, yes, I know... give him a chance. However, historically, the role has been played by actors who are good actors. With the exception of Val Kilmer - Bale, Keaton, Clooney are all Oscar winning actors. Ben Affleck is a log of good things but actor is not one of them.

3.) The trailer plot gave away the entire story. The Doomsday reveal was awful. So obvious that Superman and Batman become rivals and then later on in the movie team up to fight Doomsday that Lex Luthor obviously had something to do with. Let's throw in a Wonder Woman side story for the ladies while we're at it.

4.) Wonder Woman looks like she just walked off the Game of Thrones set.

1. That's fair. Many people weren't pleased with it.

2. Ben is a good actor :lol:. Maybe not great but good.

3. Minus DD all of that could be peeped from the first trailer. The title is Dawn of Justice :lol:

4. Good :lol:

1. That's fair. Many people weren't pleased with it.

2. Ben is a good actor :lol:. Maybe not great but good.

3. Minus DD all of that could be peeped from the first trailer. The title is Dawn of Justice :lol:

4. Good :lol:

1. Why are we using spoilers, none of these are spoilers.

2. Ben is a garbage actor, see Daredevil.

ben was good in gone girl 

No he wasn't :lol:

He wasn't bad but he wasn't good either.

The movie was great based upon script/plot/the lead actress.

Let's not front like Been was all over the place with his emotional range given the circumstances.

With that being said, he did look good during that exchange with Clark.

ben was good in gone girl 

No he wasn't :lol:

He wasn't bad but he wasn't good either.

The movie was great based upon script/plot/the lead actress.

Let's not front like Been was all over the place with his emotional range given the circumstances.

With that being said, he did look good during that exchange with Clark.
He played the character perfectly

He was supposed to be a calculated borderline sociopath who only showed emotion when acting in front of the media

Ben is far from a good actor. You don't have to be a great actor to be in a popcorn movie but like I said, historically the guys who have played Batman before won Academy awards for acting.

The spoilers were not to reveal spoilers. The spoiler was to not discourage dudes who are hyped. I'm not here to pee in anyone's Cheerios.

I'm loling that people think somehow the whole movie was spoiled when it's already been stated that the runtime is like 2.5 hours and there's plenty that remains to be seen :lol:

They pretty much gave away the outline of the film. Of course there's still many things that we don't know.

Last edited:
Star Wars trailers have been perfect

No need to show too much when you don't need any help selling the movie

I'm loling that people think somehow the whole movie was spoiled when it's already been stated that the runtime is like 2.5 hours and there's plenty that remains to be seen :lol:

I'll tell you what happens

1. Batman and Supe get into a beef.

2. They scrap it out.

3. Lame version of Lex Luthor finds Doomsday's metallic casket and frees him.

4. Doomsday shows up, attacks Batman and Superman and all of the sudden WW shows up.

5. The three barely defeat Doomsday.

Movie credits roll, and we see....................Doomsday.........He's not dead after all.....Time for a sequel :rolleyes.

I still don't get how some think things were spoiled by showing Supes and Bats seemingly teaming up to fight the real threat. That's superhero comics 101.

Did yall really think this was gonna go like TDKR comic where Supes is a lackey for the gov and Batman beats him up and then starts this movement in Gotham to take down "mutants? There was now ay this movie was ending without them being allies at the end. Subtitle on the movie there or not.

Yall buggin

Star Wars trailers have been perfect

No need to show too much when you don't need any help selling the movie
Star Wars could've had Mad Men like teasers/trailers and it'd still get ppl hyped :lol:

Last edited:
For me it's not really about the plot. It's just the wow moments are better when they are seen in the context of the movie. Like comedy trailers that give away all the good jokes.

We don't need to see the initial confrontation between Bruce and Clark. We don't need to see the avengers sitting around trying to lift Thor's hammer. We don't need to see any of that to get hyped for the movie so why show it.

The confrontation is fine. You need that to get people hype. We didn't need to see stuff like WW and Doomsday.

Hal Jordan and John Stewart confirmed for GL Corps?

Cinefilos may have an answer for us. Here's a translation of their report from the recent Professional Days of Cinema of Sorrento:

Now suspects that Hal Jordan and John Stewart can be deployed together in the film DC / Warner become more concrete following the panel Warner during the Professional Days of Cinema of Sorrento . The event was shown a featurette of the universe DC in progress to the movies and among other things we have seen a concept of the Green Lantern Corps in which stood out clearly the two characters. That may be the final clue?

View media item 1816120

Back
Top Bottom