DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

Still a day 1 PO specially if it's a Tupac

Not sure if it's a legit 2-pack or just each separately but enjoy your cowl then, no point in me frontin' like it's even a question either :lol:
220bb2a1_12375166_10153207374602344_8326334703075131072_o.jpeg

Last edited:
Yeah they'll probably tweak it by the time it actually releases....

That batmobile if it operates like that is gonna break the 1k mark for sure

Hardy pissed that he lost the Rick Flagg role because of the Revenant filming schedule.

During a recent interview with Variety, actor Tom Hardy briefly discussed how delays on his new movie The Revenant had caused him to lose his second DC Comics role as Rick Flagg in the highly-anticipated Suicide Squad movie; a role that eventually went to Robocop star Joel Kinnaman.

After revealing it was actually the lack of snow during Winter in Canada last year that had halted production for months on The Revenant, which also stars Leonardo DiCaprio, Tom Hardy says it “punched right into” his initial Suicide Squad schedule. He continued, “That got derailed for me. Was I bummed? Of course I was. I hate [frick]ing losing work. I kept bemoaning that they were losing me significant money on a daily basis. Actually, it was good for my [Revenant] character.”

I'm sure they will fix the Batman figure. I was disappointed as well, it's the proto.

And man I want the delorean and the Batmobile looks dope too. Might have to start a vehicle collection.

Growing in her would be saved for the 2nd round.

I wouldn't defecate on her because that would be a tough mess to clean up and I dunno what would I would use to clean poop off her armor.

Back
Top Bottom