DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

Might be the end of a long weekend for me but who is the "brainiac" reference?
near the end of the hulk movie

o38uzyugqxzlk4u1uzut.jpg

not really a villain in the story, but it does seem like a set up for the sequel that never came 

In a recent interview with French magazine Premiere, Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice production designer Patrick Tatopoulos dropped some very interesting hints about Doomsday's role in the movie:

"We are able to tell a story in a fresh way. Doomsday is an evolution essentially. Fans may be aware of the death of Superman story, but this is handled in such a new way."

Tatopoulos went on to tease that there's a "larger threat" at play, while the "timeframe of how things fall into place will surprise fans" and "Doomsday isn't just the final act."

"Those feeling they may know too much this early, are going to be in for a true surprise." When pushed for details on their possible being a threat beyond Lex Luthor and Doomsday, Tatopoulos would only say, "That's something to find out on March 25th."
Maybe it wasn't official but it was heavily rumored from the jump JL was gonna be against Darkseid right? :nerd:

In a recent interview with French magazine Premiere, Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice production designer Patrick Tatopoulos dropped some very interesting hints about Doomsday's role in the movie:

"We are able to tell a story in a fresh way. Doomsday is an evolution essentially. Fans may be aware of the death of Superman story, but this is handled in such a new way."

Tatopoulos went on to tease that there's a "larger threat" at play, while the "timeframe of how things fall into place will surprise fans" and "Doomsday isn't just the final act."

"Those feeling they may know too much this early, are going to be in for a true surprise." When pushed for details on their possible being a threat beyond Lex Luthor and Doomsday, Tatopoulos would only say, "That's something to find out on March 25th."
Maybe it wasn't official but it was heavily rumored from the jump JL was gonna be against Darkseid right?
nerd.gif
Guess they're going straight for the gawd himself.

Who will be the next villain be in JL 2? The Light from Young Justice?
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Fromt hat same guy in the same interview, seems like Bizarro was also hinted.

"When the film is called Batman v or versus Superman, it really has a lot of levels to the meaning. Superman isn't just killed off at the end of something. We see how he evolves as part of Lex's plan to protect the world. Seeing the Superman we know, be gone, and then replaced with this reproduction is really going to make fans think of how we look at these super beings. It was especially interesting to figure out, how would you create Superman from Zod... then how would that involve into Doomsday."

Everyones been saying that ever since Batman was announced into what initially was a Superman sequel.

New Suicide Squad Synopsis

It feels good to be bad…Assemble a team of the world’s most dangerous, incarcerated Super Villains, provide them with the most powerful arsenal at the government’s disposal, and send them off on a mission to defeat an enigmatic, insuperable entity. U.S. intelligence officer Amanda Waller has determined only a secretly convened group of disparate, despicable individuals with next to nothing to lose will do. However, once they realize they weren’t picked to succeed but chosen for their patent culpability when they inevitably fail, will the Suicide Squad resolve to die trying, or decide it’s every man for himself?

riddler? i wonder if this is gonna pretty much be a live action assault on arkham with a few alterations. 

Trying to figure out if I'm gonna want to assemble the Hot Toys Justice League or just get batman related figures I like. I already know Im gonna want Batman and Aquaman tho so I may go all out and Unite The Seven Lol

In terms of DC, im only really a fan of Bats so one of these days i'll grab all the Hot Toys batmen: Keaton, TDK Bale & Batfleck.

Back
Top Bottom