DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

no mole :nerd:

12328317_1678165169134283_1369141279_n.jpg

12357839_1118212441550806_1421326506_n.jpg

^ No other released pics have him rocking the leather jacket + sunglasses fit.

Snyder himself dresses very similarly. If they really wanted to nail down the Zuckerberg influence for Lex, he should've just worn a hoodie and jeans.
laugh.gif

^ I see a handsome, but low-key conniving dude, which is why I think Eisenberg got this role.

I definitely don't see that.

It's why I thought dude was wrong for the role from the start but he's Luthor Jr. now so I guess it doesn't count anyway.

It's why I thought dude was wrong for the role from the start but he's Luthor Jr. now so I guess it doesn't count anyway.
Damn, is he really confirmed as Luthor Jr.? So Cranston still has a chance as Lex?

laugh.gif

Damn, is he really confirmed as Luthor Jr.? So Cranston still has a chance as Lex?

:lol:
Yeah like last month.

Cranston is still possible but WB/DC hasn't seemed to nail any of the casting and he seemed to have moved on lobbying for a X-Men role (not that he couldn't change his mind if offered).

The cw show actually has some people caring about the green arrow character. Too bad the show has turned to diarrhea.

He's going to be King Arthur in a Guy Ritchie movie. Dude wants to make it an 8 movie series. Looking forward to it and hope it's awesome.

He's going to be King Arthur in a Guy Ritchie movie. Dude wants to make it an 8 movie series. Looking forward to it and hope it's awesome.
Is that also him in the Warcraft movie (that looks to be at least a trilogy)? or just that other actor that looks just like him that plays Ragnar on Vikings? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom