DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

Well I'll give dude a pass and say the next non-superhero/DC movie he does cuz I know he's also gonna direct the JL movies unless dude has got what he wanted and is just gonna be a superhero director.

When Batfleck looked at the camera and Winked and then Clark had the joker face on I fell off my chair...lmaoooooooooo

did dis dude battfleck try to run superman over with the batmobile :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: instead of this movie looking better and better as we get closer to release day, it looks worse and worse. how is this possible? this might be a let down of epic proportions. dont even know anymore fellas.

So this got pushed up to 3/25 or is that when a new trailer is being released? I always thought it was coming out December of 2016 so I just blocked it out.

Sorry for the ignorance.

So this got pushed up to 3/25 or is that when a new trailer is being released? I always thought it was coming out December of 2016 so I just blocked it out.

Sorry for the ignorance.
It was never set for December.

It was set for last year. Then moved to May this year then moved up to March to avoid Civil War.

Seeing that commercial more, it seems as though bats was chasing supes and then when he made that turn Supes was waiting for him and that's when he crashed.

Regardless. Damn Batmobile bounced off like nothing :lol:

Seeing that commercial more, it seems as though bats was chasing supes and then when he made that turn Supes was waiting for him and that's when he crashed.

Finally someone gets it. Bats knew he wouldn't harm him with the car people. Superman has SUPER SPEED. He probably followed superman around that corner and superman was there waiting and he couldn't stop smh. Some of y'all give Batman barely any credit !

superman making batman waste gas before destroying his car and his ego 
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Finally someone gets it. Bats knew he wouldn't harm him with the car people. Superman has SUPER SPEED. He probably followed superman around that corner and superman was there waiting and he couldn't stop smh. Some of y'all give Batman barely any credit !
Nobody is arguing against the and it's not a conclusion that's hard to reach since we're talking about Batman but everybody is just gonna react on how it looks in that promo spot.

Even if we go with that version how easy is it to trick Batman when he's pursuing a man that can fly with his car? :lol: :smh:

It's ******* hilarious and embarrassing for Bats. It looks like he ran his car deliberately in to Supes and bounced off and crashed like bumper carts :lol:

I'm a huge Batman fan and that's how it looks. Hard not to laugh.

Last edited:

You're right. He has super speed so no car can keep up with him. I think it's the other way around, Batman wasn't following Superman but was avoiding him and he used the super speed to get in front and stop the batmobile. Afterwards he gives him the look then flies off.

It's like "don't mess with me, okay?"

Back
Top Bottom