DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

That new TV spot seems to debunk that Reddit poster that claimed he saw the movie. I read everything that he had posted.

He even gave a description of Batman using the "Do you bleed" line and it didn't match up with what was shown in that new TV spot.

Nonetheless, I'm still really excited for the flick.

Did anyone else here go the IMAX screening for the trailer awhile back? When did the pass say we get to see the movie? A month early or a week early?

Last edited:
Or his mask distributes that gas that makes your voice deeper.

Dude really tried to run superman over and only messed up his car in the process. That should be in the people who think they're doing it thread.

That new TV spot seems to debunk that Reddit poster that claimed he saw the movie. I read everything that he had posted.

He even gave a description of Batman using the "Do you bleed" line and it didn't match up with what was shown in that new TV spot.

Did anyone else here go the IMAX screening for the trailer awhile back? When did the pass say we get to see the movie? A month early or a week early?

link to said post please i wanna see people call him out on it and what he has to say

link to said post please i wanna see people call him out on it and what he has to say

:rofl:

Batfleck prep time is :lol:

Son tried to hit him with the batmobile and in the process Batfleck total the batmobile.. :rofl:

Last edited:
i thought his car was smashed because of some epic ****

but THAT's what happens? 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

superman winning the fight while AFK 

:lol: Yooo

I was laughing hard. Car bounces off Supes and is wrecked.

Makes everything Batffleck have to say null and void.

Re watching the TV spot now.. :rofl:

Batfleck has to be drunk.. Son asked him if he bleed after he tried to kill Superman with his car.. Son voiced cracked like crazy.. "You will" Talking trash while Superman was long gone..

Hell even Superman gave Batfleck that "you drunk, go home" look..

View media item 1862913

Last edited:
Furthermore, man that first trailer we got made it seem so epic. After that no so much.

I was backing this movie huge, but man lol.

Honesty thought that the Batmobile was gonna go through war and end up epically damaged. Turns out that bats forgot to punch the brakes :lol: :lol:
Dude saw him go through building and destroy crap and decides to try and run him over??? Omg :rofl:

Then Supes rips off the top of the car like a garbage can.

Then this dude has the audacity to ask Supes if he bleeds??? He looking all chubby in the suit :lol:

To add insult to injury Supes gives him a 'did dis dude really try and hit me with a car' look. Doesn't even care for his question.

This has to be a really early scene :lol:

Re watching the TV spot now.. :rofl:

Batfleck has to be drunk.. Son asked him if he bleed after he tried to kill Superman with his car.. Son voiced cracked like crazy.. "You will" Talking trash while Superman was long gone..

Hell even Superman gave Batfleck that "you drunk, go home" look..

View media item 1862913

For real. When Bats' said that in the teaser trailer I thought it was bad_ss. Now seeing that line in spot makes Bats' sound like a b_tch. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom