DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

635874749835374409-SS-20727rv3-A.jpg
Looks like a group photo at comic con

Margot looks like that hot chick you'll see at comic con surrounded by her dorky cosplaying friends.

Omfg, the superface he gives Batts after he flicks the batt mobile off him. Omfg, I'm almost in tears.

Last edited:
I'm giving SS a chance because it's different. Im just not sold on Big Willy.

I really don't think SS looks as bad as everyone has been saying.

They took some risks with Jokers look (
grin.gif
). Big risks. I'm still looking forward to it, though.

More so hoping this leads to a Battfleck/Leto movie.

Last edited:
superman probably thinks batman is some suicidal idiot :lol:
A lot of Bats cool lines are ringing hollow now :lol:

He says it's time you learn what it means to be a man. Supes gonna be like what? My dad taught me that when he let himself be killed by a tornado.

Justin came in to say the trailer shown before watching SW spoiled the whole movie for B V S. They spoiled it to the point where you see scenes seemingly from the last 20 min of the movie.
Even if they use the whole deleted scenes smoke and mirror trailer trick, what they showed was way to much.
This is why I don't watch trailers.

Man Supes looks so much more gangsta then bats :lol:
It's weird, because all the trailers made it seem like Batman was going to wash Supes, but the TV spots have Superman completely handling Bats'. In either case, can't wait to see this film. Doubtful that it's going to be a great film, but Zack always delivers on a couple great looking scenes.

One more style with no substance film from Zack Snyder and I'm gonna start crediting his cinematographer for all his films.

Back
Top Bottom