DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

Saw Star Wars again tonight, got a "new" preview, least one version I hadn't yet seen, and he has the bleed line, but with Supes in the air. It played MUCH better. Why so many versions of the same line? Audience testing?

Saw Star Wars again tonight, got a "new" preview, least one version I hadn't yet seen, and he has the bleed line, but with Supes in the air. It played MUCH better. Why so many versions of the same line? Audience testing?

They usually shoot different scenes and edit it in the cutting room floor.

But in this case, that first teaser I don't think we actually saw Bats say it, it was just a voice-over iirc, got to watch it again.

"Next time they shine your light in the sky, don't go to it. The bat is dead. Bury it. Consider this mercy."
Why can't these two just get along? :frown:

Genuinely interested in why Supes' is so anit-Bats though. Hope it isn't something that makes Supes' look weak, like the Senator and Lex Jr. manipulating him.

British Bat? Nah. Batman is a symbol/ near spiritual figure of Gotham City. He shouldn't have a British accent. He is Gotham

British Bat? Nah. Batman is a symbol/ near spiritual figure of Gotham City. He shouldn't have a British accent. He is Gotham
Gotham doesn't exist.

And we weren't' talking about a British Batman just the terrible voice ppl keep using cuz they feel Bruce Wayne has to change his voice when he's Batman. I joked he should just do a British accent if he doesn't want ppl to recognize his voice and really it could work if you do the right one :lol:

a Black Batman? I can hear the outrage right now. I'm about to suggest it on twitter and get my Darth Sidious on.

Last edited:
^^ Whack

White Batman works to me because of the juxtaposition of the white upper-class elite and a champion of the downtrodden sharing the same identity

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom