DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

I don't think you guys read my post correctly, I said SW and Marvel are moving their schedule around and it causes others to move theirs and i even mentioned that you can't blame other studios for moving their movies to avoid going head to head with SW and MCU.

God sometimes it seems like yall got your blinders on when reading DC/Fox CBMs stuff :lol: auto defense of SW/MCU on lock :rofl:
It's worded funny. I read it and seemed like you were saying Marvel and SW had to move their movies when you start off with "Even…." :lol: Sounded like you were saying somebody else were juggernauts.

Why is Joker barefoot in this?

And smh at them still blatantly ripping off GoTG
Honestly Joker shouldn't have his shirt off or all those dumb tats either.

It's stupid.

Last edited:
What do you mean by this version?

This version has tats :lol: What else about him screams he should have tats? :lol: The grill? I'd take that out too.

Seems BvS secretly casted Lauren Cohan in BvS as Martha Wayne.

Funny enough, the guy playing her husband in BvS, Thomas Wayne is Jeffrey Dean Morgan who is Negan in TWD.

This version has tats :lol: What else about him screams he should have tats? :lol: The grill? I'd take that out too.
Look at every joker from ceaser Romero to Jared Leto they're all different this version fits to have tattoos especially when you look at the movie he's in & if they're doing a frank Miller-ish batman why wouldn't they do a frank Miller-ish joker? View media item 1880132

Look at every joker from ceaser Romero to Jared Leto they're all different this version fits to have tattoos especially when you look at the movie he's in & if they're doing a frank Miller-ish batman why wouldn't they do a frank Miller-ish joker? View media item 1880132
All I'm saying is I don't like it. I know they usually do different versions in Bat movies and even in the comics.

I'd do another version. Not digging these visuals. Felt that way from the jump.

It just looks so dumb. I mean where is the cool dragon back tat? :nerd: This Joker might as well be a juggalo.

As for Frank Miller's Joker, keep it in line that they're doing a TDKR Batman so do a TDKR Joker.

View media item 1880234

But then I figure Leto wouldn't be cast to play that version.

Last edited:
Who approved the tv spot where batman wrecked his car and then tried to flex and ask superman if he bleeds? That's straight comedy.

a big dragon tattoo on his back is not comparable to a bunch randomly placed corny joker themed collage tattoos

Back
Top Bottom