DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

:rofl: @ the idea of Aquaman asking Bats or Supes "Do you swim?" trying to make it intimidating as hard as he can.

Just reminds everybody of the assumption that Awuaman is booty cheeks out of the water.

Aquaman needs to wash both of them and ask them if they can swim.
roll.gif

Hope Mamoa does his character justice. He's got Amber Heard on his arm too.

Man, I really hope that the casual fans understand that this Bruce Wayne is not just weary, but also borderline psychotic. If not, people aren't gonna understand that his logic (or lack thereof) is due to paranoia.

Last edited:

Man, I really hope that the casual fans understand that this Bruce Wayne is not just weary, but also borderline psychotic. If not, people aren't gonna understand that his logic (or lack thereof) is due to paranoia.

Word.

I can't even think of a Batman/Superman comic where Bats is taking this sort of stance on Superman so openly.

Dude is usually reserved in the comics never showing his hand to anybody even Alfred. He'll be paranoid and have tons of back-up plans and ways to kill/defeat you but he never shows that kind of fear and irrational reasoning.

It'll be interesting to see. If there was one thing I was all on board with is Batffleck. Can't wait til the solo movies.

Last edited:
I knew he was crazy since he wanted to take out the guy who saved the damn planet. Not like batman could've taken out zod and his goons.

Seeing a WW vs Faora fight would've been nice. I read just now that Gal was offered the Faora role but was pregnant at the time of shooting. So no movie shooting but there was shooting up the club for her.

Last edited:
I knew he was crazy since he wanted to take out the guy who saved the damn planet. Not like batman could've taken out zod and his goons.
guy who saves the world and seems like a nice guy

batman's best solution is to go out of his way to piss him off 
laugh.gif

speaking of faora

my fav character in man of steel

just saw her in the film The Seventh Son

borrowed it from the library

movie was mediocre but had a great list of cast

antje and vikander were :pimp:

and both worked with henry cavill

Darkseid wearing a leather jacket? :lol: I think that's just Batffleck.

The Omega sign in the ground and lava/fire shooting out of the ground does point to Apokolips and Darkseid but I'm betting that's part of Bats Superman nightmare/hallucination.

Last edited:
I thought we already knew about the Darkseid/Apokolips hints from Batman's nightmare back when we saw the parademons attacking ppl out in the sand.

That aint new.

Back
Top Bottom