DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

I don't think you guys read my post correctly, I said SW and Marvel are moving their schedule around and it causes others to move theirs and i even mentioned that you can't blame other studios for moving their movies to avoid going head to head with SW and MCU.

God sometimes it seems like yall got your blinders on when reading DC/Fox CBMs stuff :lol: auto defense of SW/MCU on lock :rofl:

Last edited:
to be fair, im borderline illiterate 
laugh.gif

RFX you don't have any pre-existing heart conditions or anything, right? I worry for your health circa BVS release date :lol:

There's so much potential with MM,they could portray him as an external threat first before becoming allies like in the new 52 JL.

Last edited:
RFX you don't have any pre-existing heart conditions or anything, right? I worry for your health circa BVS release date :lol:

Gon' have a bottle of Bayer and a defibrillator next to me when browsing NT come March 25th.

Ben recently chatted with USA Today about why he was inspired to direct an upcoming Batman standalone movie.

“I’ll just say going through the process, I would never have imagined that I could or would direct a movie like this. And in working with (Batman v Superman director Zack Snyder) and seeing what he did and watching him every day, I got really inspired by that and by seeing the scope on which he was telling the story, by seeing what he was able to do with this kind of mythic story on a grand scale,”
Ben said.

Still don't get why were getting a cyborg movie and not a Martian man Hunter movie

Martian livez dont matter,b

Most of my dc heroes knowledge is from the cartoons so cyborg to me is associated with teen titans. The jla lineup i'm used to is kal, bruce, ww, hawkgirl, mm, gl, and mm.

who's the other mm?

Whoops. Just wrote it twice by accident. I was thinking of writing j'onn j'onnz or jj. That's a lazy character name, like the martian version of john johnson.

I don't think his name is lazy, it's their "creative" take back then. When they came up with it, they probably felt clever that his name was J'onn J'onnz as a martian then his adapted human name is John Jones.

I don't think his name is lazy, it's their "creative" take back then. When they came up with it, they probably felt clever that his name was J'onn J'onnz as a martian then his adapted human name is John Jones.
should have named superman kyle 

Back
Top Bottom